Advertise here

Help! How to scan using Canon Pixma MP287!

Reviews, discussions, technical assistance, troubleshooting, networking, hardware & software recommendations, client-server architecture, web authoring, etc.
Forum rules
Buy, sell, or offer your services at Classifieds > Computer / Gadget

Help! How to scan using Canon Pixma MP287!

Postby Anhelicoodle » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:22 am

Anyone here uses Canon Printer Scanner Pixma MP287? I've figured out the printing part and photocopy, but how the hash do i scan a document and save it?
Who won the Euro 2012 for Spain? Not Barcelona and Real Madrid. It's those pesky Valencia graduates - Mata, Silva, Alba.

Villa for selflessly getting injured and allowing Spain to play that stupid, boring, winning 4-6-0 formation without guilt of leaving The David Villa out of the side.
Anhelicoodle

Re: Help! How to scan using Canon Pixma MP287!

Postby jerryckk » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:03 pm

Anhelicoodle wrote:Anyone here uses Canon Printer Scanner Pixma MP287? I've figured out the printing part and photocopy, but how the hash do i scan a document and save it?

Make sure you installed the software and driver for the printer before you proceed.
If you want to scan, just press the START button, a window will pop out to ask you to open the scanner application.
This is what it takes from other PIXMA printer with scanner... For yours maybe the same too.

Or you can access the scanning function through
Device and Printers > Your printer > Right Click > Start scanning
*If you are using Win7
My PC:
Core 2 Quad Q8200 2.33Ghz | Sapphire Radeon HD7770 1GB GDDR5 Ghz Edition | 4GB DDR3 RAM | WD Caviar Blue 500GB | Huntkey BalanceKing 450w PSU | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi 5.1 | AOC HD+ LED |

Xperia Neo V | CyanogenMod 10 Android 4.1.2 JellyBean | Rooted + Bootloader Unlocked
jerryckk

Re: Help! How to scan using Canon Pixma MP287!

Postby Anhelicoodle » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:49 pm

thanks.. prob already solved.. need to install mp navigator ex for that model.. i downloaded manually all drivers and softwares. have to since my notebook doesn't come with a dvd drive.. ;p
btw, already settled so thanks for your help.
Who won the Euro 2012 for Spain? Not Barcelona and Real Madrid. It's those pesky Valencia graduates - Mata, Silva, Alba.

Villa for selflessly getting injured and allowing Spain to play that stupid, boring, winning 4-6-0 formation without guilt of leaving The David Villa out of the side.
Anhelicoodle

Return to Computers, ICT & Gadgets