Advertise here

Tips For Cats Needed

Re: Tips For Cats Needed

Postby magicman » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:04 pm

v.zara wrote:hehehe..at least he let u took his pic..dat's means he trust u a little bit.next time u feed him, stay & watch him eat.preferably sit down, look less intimidating to him. put the bowl not too far from where u sit.just call him to eat.i know it's sounds reaallly ridiculous but cats knows if u being nice or want to hurt them.

hehe, thanks for the advice..but he won't eat at the plate thr if i'm at thr, he sure bite the food den bring it under my car and eat..
magicman

Postby VeilSupra » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:24 pm

bait him with a female cat and for sure he will straight away go nearby u. :lol:
((oooo) JZA80 (oooo))

HIENG SIONG AUTO SERVICES™
VeilSupra

Postby subarufreak96 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:31 pm

magicman wrote:
v.zara wrote:hehehe..at least he let u took his pic..dat's means he trust u a little bit.next time u feed him, stay & watch him eat.preferably sit down, look less intimidating to him. put the bowl not too far from where u sit.just call him to eat.i know it's sounds reaallly ridiculous but cats knows if u being nice or want to hurt them.

hehe, thanks for the advice..but he won't eat at the plate thr if i'm at thr, he sure bite the food den bring it under my car and eat..

yea follow what v.zara say.and maybe if he feel right and not scared he will ask for a pet on its head or a rub under its chin.I love to do that to take rub under its chin.they love it so much. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
subarufreak96

Postby magicman » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:59 pm

subarufreak96 wrote:
magicman wrote:

yea follow what v.zara say.and maybe if he feel right and not scared he will ask for a pet on its head or a rub under its chin.I love to do that to take rub under its chin.they love it so much. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

will do it after he have enuf trust for me, i don wanna get scratched all over my hand xD
magicman

Postby v.zara » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:26 am

izzit? maybe he's still insecure dat's y he still do dat.but the gud news is, he eat nearby, under ur car. dat's mean can be tame wan lor..
try to put box with sum rag nearby.maybe he'll sleep there sumtimes. my stray cats sleeps on my shoe rack till they wreck it..hihihi
The Cake is a Lie.
v.zara

Postby Athrun_zala_faith » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:08 pm

Good for you to care for the cat.....
we had a few stray cats at my house too.....

we gave them leftovers from after meals.....they soon give birth to more kittens....
last time only 2 cats...now they had 6....a family.....
you can hug them,they will not run.....

it takes time to gain their trust towards human.
Zodiac Alliance of Freedom Treaty
Athrun_zala_faith

Postby magicman » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:21 pm

i got 2 stray cats last time too..but i fed them for more than half year oledi, only 1 of it allow me to touch him, the other one if i touch him sure run away
magicman

Postby v.zara » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:38 am

one of the kitties ... she looks fierce but she is very gentle & manja..
sorry.it's very blurry pics.this was taken after she is bribed wif anchovies to pose for me. :wink:
Attachments
Image0076.jpg
Image0080.jpg
The Cake is a Lie.
v.zara

Postby Athrun_zala_faith » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:45 pm

Here's my kitty~
most of the time,they just chill around the neighborhood.....

but at meal time,they will come and kept 'meowing' until we feed them.....
and they come to sleep at night.....

they also kept rats out of our house.
Good kitties. :mrgreen:
Attachments
DSCN0587.JPG
DSCN0595.JPG
Zodiac Alliance of Freedom Treaty
Athrun_zala_faith

Postby magicman » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:30 pm

what's happening with his left eye? it's red, waterish and it cant be opened..is it an infection or something?
magicman

Postby v.zara » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:10 am

yes.it is the same cat you talk about? become close fren ady ka? :wink:

i think he got in a fight with other cat that result in that eye injury or he could be stung by insects.
usually cat will clean the wound themselves but if it is not heal in a week time or pus coming out, just send him to see the vet.
The Cake is a Lie.
v.zara

Postby LadiesMan217 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:33 am

magicman wrote:the only help i need now is how to get him to drink water,

Since you can't get that cat to drink, perhaps you can try to feed milk instead if budget allowed. Else, just add more moisture into the food la.
Where is the Love y'all? Where is the Truth y'all?
LadiesMan217

Previous

Return to Cats