Advertise here

cat for adoption

Re: cat for adoption

Postby raymond4319 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:43 pm

Legend wrote:raymond. do you neuter or spay your cat?

No... my cats all not neuter, no money to neuter all. One cat cost RM1xx to neuter haha...That's why they all like to have babies till I have more than 13 cats before XD. Why ask.? Ohh... are you a Vet doctor.? Then gimme free or 50% discount for neuter lo, I'm doing charity now you know.? Free shelter & food (Smartheart or Whiskas), free flee band & worms medication. If dead, I know how tapau them also, my brother used to called me grave digger for cats & dogs.

icaruz_bumiko wrote:im staying with fren, and the son actually i borrow from my brother (kind of adopting). i have 4 kittens. i just want to keep the mother as ive been with her for 2 years. i havent put them at Tanjong yet.. feel guilty to do so. Raymond, im staying at Bumiko i u want to take the kitten.

4 kittens arr..so many o.. I only can take max 2 kittens / cats per MC.net member as mentioned in my T & C. Plus one of my Siamese female just gave birth few days ago, raped by local stray cats. So.? You ok with that.? when want let go.? You staying Bumiko and I'm staying at Airport.

Current - 1 Yellow Persian / 1 White Persian x / 2 Siamese / 1 Brownish Black Local / 1 Local Moo Moo
Current Birth - 4 Siamese + Local Kittens
Lost - 1 White Persian or Himalayan / xxx - Local
Dead - 1 Bangal / 3 Persian + Siamese / xxx - Local

xxx - Forgot how many already.
Last edited by raymond4319 on Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
--------------------------------------------This is computer generated no signature required------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------LOL---------------------------------------------------------------
raymond4319

Postby icaruz_bumiko » Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:52 pm

raymond, u r just so kind.. you can take any of my kitten anytime. do u also offer your cats for adoption? i hope you will love my kitten and give them good care. can i visit them after taken? i also want to subsidize their whiskas. i went to tanjong today to look for the shelter mentioned by my fren but cannot find.
icaruz_bumiko

Postby Legend » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:59 am

What are u going to do if your cat keep giving birth?
Legend

Postby smarthing » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:43 am

Legend wrote:What are u going to do if your cat keep giving birth?

lolzzz..... :lol:
Never find someone like you
smarthing

Postby leoex89 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:46 am

cute !!!
"A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B.
leoex89

Postby raymond4319 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:53 am

icaruz_bumiko wrote:raymond, u r just so kind.. you can take any of my kitten anytime. do u also offer your cats for adoption? i hope you will love my kitten and give them good care. can i visit them after taken? i also want to subsidize their whiskas. i went to tanjong today to look for the shelter mentioned by my fren but cannot find.

So far I never give people to adopt, I keep them all. You sure want to visit arr.. don't want la malu la you come me my place haha. It's ok I'm still can afford to buy smartheart or Whiskas in 6 to 7 kg bag packing.! haha.. So when you want to meet up & where.? I'm taking 2 only max, if got male then preferable.

I've been keeping all female cats for more than 4 years, you think I'm scared if they all keep on giving birth.? I have 4 female cats gave birth together before once in short period I also accept them.

Maybe you all wonder why now only left 4 female & 1 male, because most of my cats were been stolen I don't why, X-Files... Sometimes I cannot run away for the facts that there cats were missing & die due to unforseen matter (eg. kitten was not healthy in the first place & stomach was full of worms. Some was too late when I gave them eat worms medi they die also).

Hey Legend, you haven't answer me yet.! Are you a Vent Doctor.? Give me free or 50% for all my cats treatment or consultation.! lol..

FYI: I'm keeping all my kitten & Cats outside my house not inside my house because my sister's daughter got "sesak nafas".
--------------------------------------------This is computer generated no signature required------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------LOL---------------------------------------------------------------
raymond4319

Postby icaruz_bumiko » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:56 pm

i did uterus-removal ops to the mother to stop her from breeding again. it cost me 180 .. im not sure my kittens are female or male, dont know how to see. Raymond, I pm u my contact details for making arrangement. thkns
icaruz_bumiko

Postby Legend » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:16 am

raymond4319 wrote:
icaruz_bumiko wrote:raymond, u r just so kind.. you can take any of my kitten anytime. do u also offer your cats for adoption? i hope you will love my kitten and give them good care. can i visit them after taken? i also want to subsidize their whiskas. i went to tanjong today to look for the shelter mentioned by my fren but cannot find.

So far I never give people to adopt, I keep them all. You sure want to visit arr.. don't want la malu la you come me my place haha. It's ok I'm still can afford to buy smartheart or Whiskas in 6 to 7 kg bag packing.! haha.. So when you want to meet up & where.? I'm taking 2 only max, if got male then preferable.

I've been keeping all female cats for more than 4 years, you think I'm scared if they all keep on giving birth.? I have 4 female cats gave birth together before once in short period I also accept them.

Maybe you all wonder why now only left 4 female & 1 male, because most of my cats were been stolen I don't why, X-Files... Sometimes I cannot run away for the facts that there cats were missing & die due to unforseen matter (eg. kitten was not healthy in the first place & stomach was full of worms. Some was too late when I gave them eat worms medi they die also).

Hey Legend, you haven't answer me yet.! Are you a Vent Doctor.? Give me free or 50% for all my cats treatment or consultation.! lol..

FYI: I'm keeping all my kitten & Cats outside my house not inside my house because my sister's daughter got "sesak nafas".

I'm not a vet. But a vet wannabe. LOL!!
Maybe consultation can help :lol:

cmon.. just spay your cat. they will live longer and healthier.

Cat were stolen. Hmm Maybe they get caught by cat eater :x
Legend

Postby raymond4319 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:54 am

Legend wrote:I'm not a vet. But a vet wannabe. LOL!!
Maybe consultation can help :lol:

cmon.. just spay your cat. they will live longer and healthier.

Cat were stolen. Hmm Maybe they get caught by cat eater :x

lol vet wannabe.. As you heard icaruz_bumiko, female cats cost her RM180.00 but male is slightly cheaper as I ask before. As you know have too many cats & kitten and I can't afford to spay all of them and no time too. If I spay them, "Takde keturunan lagi la.." lol.. I ever had once that I even can't find any free cats till I need to beg for a free local cat during my first time wanna start have cat in my new place many many years back lol.. :(

Female cats & kitten normally only roam around my yard, they don't going out from my yard and I don't have dogs but my neigbour do lol.. I was suspecting male strays cat doing all those bad things :x
raymond4319

Postby raymond4319 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:56 am

icaruz_bumiko wrote:i did uterus-removal ops to the mother to stop her from breeding again. it cost me 180 .. im not sure my kittens are female or male, dont know how to see. Raymond, I pm u my contact details for making arrangement. thkns

Noted and will contact you soonest.
raymond4319

Postby raymond4319 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:19 pm

icaruz_bumiko wrote:i did uterus-removal ops to the mother to stop her from breeding again. it cost me 180 .. im not sure my kittens are female or male, dont know how to see. Raymond, I pm u my contact details for making arrangement. thkns

Yea, check your pm too I did reply you.
raymond4319

Postby syunichi » Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:09 pm

Bro, u might wanna change for a premium food for the cats. Just as precaution from urinary issue for males. I'm using vetmaster every month and partially giving them wet food 2-3 times per week. Smart heart and whiskers, although commercialized, it is still not a good diet. Smartheart is tasty but with coloring, and whiskers with lots of ash % and salt..kind ajinomoto for flavour.

Vetmaster cost at RM78 per 10kg. Still an ok budget for a good samaritan like you. :) Good luck with your cats and kittens.
M.I.A.O :3
syunichi

Postby raymond4319 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:49 pm

Hmmm..I think I heard that urinary issue before somewhere "tapi di mana ya.?"

Vetmaster.? is it tasty.? Ever try tasted it before.? yumm yummmm..lol, just kidding... Btw, where can have a view for that product.?

Everybody likes Ajinomoto so can taste better lol.. :mrgreen:
raymond4319

Postby huisan0429 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:16 pm

are the offer still open??
Sit down, Kick Back & Chillax! Take It Easy...
huisan0429

Postby syunichi » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:47 am

Lol...your one funny guy raymond. Well, vetmaster has no artificial coloring and can only be find at Bettie Pet Shop at Lorong 7 there. Others, err...apart from being too commercialized that made it expensive, artificial coloring is a big turn off :3. Try it...I get 2 of these for my ermm..somewhat 15+ cats per month. Good budget cut for you :B
M.I.A.O :3
syunichi

PreviousNext

Return to Cats