Advertise here

Barking dogs

Discussion forum for pets only.

Re: Barking dogs

Postby Lumix » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:14 pm

At least after you lodge a complaint report to MCC, they will take action against him. If not you just have to suffer the noisiness day & night. :(
Notebook:
Core i7-720QM 1.6GHz(2.90GHz Turbo Boost), Corsair 6GB DDR3 Ram, Nvidia GT335M 1GB, Hitachi 640GB 7200 HDD, Win7 HP X64, Logitech G700 Gaming Laser/Wireless Mouse, Logitech G510 Gaming Keyboard, FnD 5.1 Home Surround System

My Gadgets:
Samsung Galaxy Note
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0
Samsung Galaxy Note 2
User avatar
Lumix
 
Posts: 403
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:26 pm
Location: MC.net

Re: Barking dogs

Postby orlando » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:24 pm

Or u just "silent" the dog when the owner is not around.
User avatar
orlando
 
Posts: 1083
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:07 am

Re: Barking dogs

Postby gameaddict » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:25 pm

orlando wrote:Or u just "silent" the dog when the owner is not around.


A method which i strongly AGAINST !!
No animal Abuse encouragement please.
Dun flame me.......or i burn u....
just kidding...
======================================
To be free and do what ur feelings tells u to.
======================================
Quoted from a Gamer friend of mine.
"Your reply, is like a Pie. It amuses me."

I just love this phrase.
User avatar
gameaddict
 
Posts: 1386
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:58 pm

Re: Barking dogs

Postby DMsia » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:44 pm

orlando wrote:Or u just "silent" the dog when the owner is not around.


(tranquilizes orlando with elephant tranquilizer)

i think he will wake up... ohh.. sometime around the year 2013...
hehehe
"The Greatest Triumph for EVIL is when Good Men do nothing."
User avatar
DMsia
 
Posts: 5616
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 9:04 am

Re: Barking dogs

Postby Talindra » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:56 pm

Hi skyking2, you found an effective way yet to deal with your high ego rich chinese neighbour? :p do up date us tht ya :) try the early morning wake up call with your lawn mower too.. it usually send a realy good msg across. :)
Is dog registration a mandatory in malaysia? it is in many other countries .. so you can track down the owner should they go astray and also if the dog attack, usually they will be put down if they found to be wrong... also it is to track down the type of breed and which owner is responsible for their pet if they are causing nuisance to other people living in around the area. :p i think malaysia should do that too if they havent already done this... the local government here manage any neighbours dispute including pet nuisance on top of all other matters .... i think i am talking rubbish already ha! ok i butt out.
do let us know how you go :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives,
nor the most intelligent that survives
It is the one that is the most adaptable to change
- Charles Darwin -
User avatar
Talindra
 
Posts: 1538
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:41 pm

Re: Barking dogs

Postby skyking2 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:40 pm

Hello everyone

Yes I did silence the dogs..... ok just kidding, I would not hurt any animals but kick the owners instead. Anyway I have to say that the second time I lost my cool and visited them, I was not as friendly/polite as the first time (m not small either) and got some attention that time

Now if the dogs bark longer than 10mn, the owners will come out and try to pacify the dogs; I have also become deaf to their barks I think, blame the brain somewhere there lol

But to see animals caged in such manners is cruel; do the owners love their animals? No, that is exactly what they see, an animal, that is ok to have when they feel like it; not the loving tender companionship devotion that Westerners have for their pets

Anyway, It's Malaysia, their country and they can do as they please; animals will keep on suffering until proper pet owner education/ behavior are put into place

Rgds
Skyking2
skyking2
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: miri

Re: Barking dogs

Postby headhunter » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:29 am

i don't think the owner owns the dogs because he like them.

i think its more towards security. barking dogs scares robbers away.

how the dog is treated is another matter. basicly they would be caged

in this stainless steel 'kennel' to be let out maybe morning and evening

time just to let the dog to poop. other than that, its back to the cage.i
If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.
User avatar
headhunter
 
Posts: 1492
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:52 pm

Re: Barking dogs

Postby kansai7 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:21 am

call up Cesar Milan (national geographic - the dog whisperer).. he should be able to help u.. :D
EvErYoNe Is An ArChItEcHt Of ThEiR oWn FuTuRe!!!
User avatar
kansai7
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 7:08 am
Location: Miri

Re: Barking dogs

Postby orlando » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:51 am

Just silence the dog & if the neighbour also bark then just silence them too .... together with the dog.
User avatar
orlando
 
Posts: 1083
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:07 am

Re: Barking dogs

Postby rukichan » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:06 am

kansai7 wrote:call up Cesar Milan (national geographic - the dog whisperer).. he should be able to help u.. :D


ha ha ha...... I like ur comment!!!! :lol:
I watch this show and I learned the correct way to communicate with my naughty dog.
User avatar
rukichan
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 6:34 pm

Re: Barking dogs

Postby Talindra » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:26 pm

skyking2 wrote:Hello everyone

Yes I did silence the dogs..... ok just kidding, I would not hurt any animals but kick the owners instead. Anyway I have to say that the second time I lost my cool and visited them, I was not as friendly/polite as the first time (m not small either) and got some attention that time

Now if the dogs bark longer than 10mn, the owners will come out and try to pacify the dogs; I have also become deaf to their barks I think, blame the brain somewhere there lol

But to see animals caged in such manners is cruel; do the owners love their animals? No, that is exactly what they see, an animal, that is ok to have when they feel like it; not the loving tender companionship devotion that Westerners have for their pets

Anyway, It's Malaysia, their country and they can do as they please; animals will keep on suffering until proper pet owner education/ behavior are put into place

Rgds
Skyking2


Hi Skyking2
great to know all went well! :D see it isnt that bad afterall. you probably should have brought a baseball bat with you and/or a samurai swords to make yourself look even scarier.
I do think that it is cruel to cage dog too. :( poor doggy
-------------------------------------------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives,
nor the most intelligent that survives
It is the one that is the most adaptable to change
- Charles Darwin -
User avatar
Talindra
 
Posts: 1538
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:41 pm

Re: Barking dogs

Postby Monkey » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:34 am

Well, talk to the council or buy blowing instrument ( special for dogs but we humans cannot hear) for the dog and that will shut them off from barking.
User avatar
Monkey
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:56 pm

Previous

Return to Pets

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Advertise here