Advertise here

Breeding Fighting fish?

Discussion forum for pets only.

Re: Breeding Fighting fish?

Postby ac85 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:26 pm

Ransu, u can get brine shrimp eggs in a can at Eastern Marine Aquarium. But u will have to know how to hatch them. good luck :) !
User avatar
ac85
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:13 pm
Location: Miri, Sarawak.

Re: Breeding Fighting fish?

Postby Ransu » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:52 pm

ac85 wrote:Ransu, u can get brine shrimp eggs in a can at Eastern Marine Aquarium. But u will have to know how to hatch them. good luck :) !


One can meh?
Must be able to produce millions of BBS...
How much per can?
User avatar
Ransu
 
Posts: 3741
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:44 pm
Location: Miri

Re: Breeding Fighting fish?

Postby syndicate04 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:49 pm

i think, if in Miri..the price around RM100++
yeehaaaaaaa.........!
User avatar
syndicate04
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:17 pm
Location: Pujut 9, Miri

Re: Breeding Fighting fish?

Postby Ransu » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:55 pm

syndicate04 wrote:i think, if in Miri..the price around RM100++


Wow...!
Too much and too expensive to afford...
Maybe when I successfully raised the first spawn. haha
User avatar
Ransu
 
Posts: 3741
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:44 pm
Location: Miri

Re: Breeding Fighting fish?

Postby ac85 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:18 pm

Well, u can try ask whether the aquarium willing to sell in a small packet or not.
User avatar
ac85
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:13 pm
Location: Miri, Sarawak.

Re: Breeding Fighting fish?

Postby syndicate04 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:51 am

Ransu wrote:
syndicate04 wrote:i think, if in Miri..the price around RM100++


Wow...!
Too much and too expensive to afford...
Maybe when I successfully raised the first spawn. haha


ha ha..that's why my project not successful .. :lol:

ac85 wrote:Well, u can try ask whether the aquarium willing to sell in a small packet or not.


base on my experience, the answer is = no.
but you can buy it in gram in BSM forum :wink:
yeehaaaaaaa.........!
User avatar
syndicate04
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:17 pm
Location: Pujut 9, Miri

Re: Breeding Fighting fish?

Postby ac85 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:16 am

syndicate04 wrote:
Ransu wrote:
syndicate04 wrote:i think, if in Miri..the price around RM100++


Wow...!
Too much and too expensive to afford...
Maybe when I successfully raised the first spawn. haha


ha ha..that's why my project not successful .. :lol:

ac85 wrote:Well, u can try ask whether the aquarium willing to sell in a small packet or not.


base on my experience, the answer is = no.
but you can buy it in gram in BSM forum :wink:


Can try at Eastern Marine Aquarium :) .
User avatar
ac85
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:13 pm
Location: Miri, Sarawak.

Re: Breeding Fighting fish?

Postby Ransu » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:53 am

I odered from betta4u.com...hehe
User avatar
Ransu
 
Posts: 3741
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:44 pm
Location: Miri

Re: Breeding Fighting fish?

Postby Ransu » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:36 pm

Where to buy ketapang leaf ar?
User avatar
Ransu
 
Posts: 3741
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:44 pm
Location: Miri

Re: Breeding Fighting fish?

Postby syndicate04 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:22 pm

wah..make sure know how to hatch it a...try for small amount 1st.. :wink:

ketapang not need to buy..just pick it up as much as u want..
where is your location??maybe i can help..
yeehaaaaaaa.........!
User avatar
syndicate04
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:17 pm
Location: Pujut 9, Miri

Re: Breeding Fighting fish?

Postby Ransu » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:56 am

syndicate04 wrote:wah..make sure know how to hatch it a...try for small amount 1st.. :wink:

ketapang not need to buy..just pick it up as much as u want..
where is your location??maybe i can help..


salah salah.
dont mean to put buy. haha
yeah trying small amount first...
i live at bumiko area...where got hor?
User avatar
Ransu
 
Posts: 3741
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:44 pm
Location: Miri

Re: Breeding Fighting fish?

Postby syndicate04 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:33 pm

ha ha ha...
bumiko o..me at pujut here..
maybe u can get it area tanjung lobang..
make sure dried 1 a..
yeehaaaaaaa.........!
User avatar
syndicate04
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:17 pm
Location: Pujut 9, Miri

Re: Breeding Fighting fish?

Postby Ransu » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:50 pm

syndicate04 wrote:ha ha ha...
bumiko o..me at pujut here..
maybe u can get it area tanjung lobang..
make sure dried 1 a..



I think I got mine. :D
User avatar
Ransu
 
Posts: 3741
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:44 pm
Location: Miri

Re: Breeding Fighting fish?

Postby Legend » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:57 pm

i don think is good to use ketapang near pantai
User avatar
Legend
 
Posts: 1449
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:21 am
Location: Miri Sarawak

Re: Breeding Fighting fish?

Postby Ransu » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:41 pm

Legend wrote:i don think is good to use ketapang near pantai


Salty?
User avatar
Ransu
 
Posts: 3741
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:44 pm
Location: Miri

PreviousNext

Return to Pets

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Advertise here