Advertise here

transporting pet to s'wak from WM

Discussion forum for pets only.

Re: transporting pet to s'wak from WM

Postby VeilSupra » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:01 pm

Good news every1! yesterday i managed to obtained export and import permit for my cat, including healtch certificate, doctor validation, and so on. he's going travel along with my gf next week, back to miri from KL.

Thanks for anyone who had guided me esp Jack and Dr. Hii. :D
((oooo) JZA80 (oooo))

HIENG SIONG AUTO SERVICES™
VeilSupra

Postby ezra08 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:53 pm

Does yr cat needs to be quarantine?
ezra08

Postby annunaki » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:36 pm

f*ck, it was the worst time of my life, leaving my dog in the stupid place for 6 months. And got 1 damn bloody damn rude Iban-converted guy. THis guy got many case d.

I put 1 bucket of special food for my dog onli (to last 1 month), in the end 2 weeks finish! The keepers use it to feed other pets. Jahanam pergi neraka punya orang.
annunaki

Postby niceguyz » Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:41 am

hi ...is there any procedures or approval to get for transporting a cat from miri to sabah by road...mau clearance jgak ka..??..cop paspot ke..??..chek body ke..??.apax ke...tq..
the day we stop lookin',is the day we d...
niceguyz

Postby VeilSupra » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:48 am

ezra08 wrote:Does yr cat needs to be quarantine?

yes it is. my cat has been released last saturday. he is in a good health now.
((oooo) JZA80 (oooo))

VeilSupra

Postby VeilSupra » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:51 am

annunaki wrote:f*ck, it was the worst time of my life, leaving my dog in the stupid place for 6 months. And got 1 damn bloody damn rude Iban-converted guy. THis guy got many case d.

I put 1 bucket of special food for my dog onli (to last 1 month), in the end 2 weeks finish! The keepers use it to feed other pets. Jahanam pergi neraka punya orang.

ur dog at pusat kuarantin pujut meh? which one? i realized that too. sumtimes i sent my cats food, 1.5kilo finish up less than 2 weeks. i feed my 2 cats at home can lasts for more than 2 weeks. duno what happen. but i dun wan to blame any1.
((oooo) JZA80 (oooo))

VeilSupra

Postby tieen » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:35 am

This is my first time i bought a toy poodle from west M'sia to Miri so i don't know my puppy quarantine for at least 2 months. That is long! and i heard that the services are poor in that place. My toy poodle only 2 months so tidy not even reach 1kg! There is no other way to let them out earlier must be exactly 2 months? who can help me? :cry:
tieen

Postby Legend » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:50 pm

tieen wrote:This is my first time i bought a toy poodle from west M'sia to Miri so i don't know my puppy quarantine for at least 2 months. That is long! and i heard that the services are poor in that place. My toy poodle only 2 months so tidy not even reach 1kg! There is no other way to let them out earlier must be exactly 2 months? who can help me? :cry:

why never do research before u send them in? yes, the price from west Malaysia is CHEAP for a Poodle. but better pay more abit to get from miri. no need quarantine not much trouble, less hassle!. healthier puppy. :lol:
Legend

Postby VeilSupra » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:00 pm

tieen wrote:This is my first time i bought a toy poodle from west M'sia to Miri so i don't know my puppy quarantine for at least 2 months. That is long! and i heard that the services are poor in that place. My toy poodle only 2 months so tidy not even reach 1kg! There is no other way to let them out earlier must be exactly 2 months? who can help me? :cry:

2 months is short period only, my cat has been quarantined for 6 months. and he weighed from 4 to 6 kgs during that period! service is good actualy, where got bad? :mrgreen:
((oooo) JZA80 (oooo))

VeilSupra

Postby Smallee » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:35 pm

annunaki wrote:f*ck, it was the worst time of my life, leaving my dog in the stupid place for 6 months. And got 1 damn bloody damn rude Iban-converted guy. THis guy got many case d.

where did they guarantine your dog? and when?

I went to the one @ pujut 3 few days ago and only see 1 dog in there..
Smallee

Postby Legend » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:04 pm

Smallee wrote:

where did they guarantine your dog? and when?

I went to the one @ pujut 3 few days ago and only see 1 dog in there..

by annunaki » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:36 pm
the dog shud be out from quarantine already :lol:
Legend

Postby stallions35 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:17 pm

Having a challenge getting a shitzu into Miri. Apparently MAS doesn't transport that specific breed. Is there anyone out there that have successfully imported a Shitzu from KL? If so please let me know how you did it. Thank!!
stallions35

Postby littleladybug » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:27 pm

how much is the total cost involved to transport back from WM to Miri?
littleladybug

Postby VeilSupra » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:00 pm

stallions35 wrote:Having a challenge getting a shitzu into Miri. Apparently MAS doesn't transport that specific breed. Is there anyone out there that have successfully imported a Shitzu from KL? If so please let me know how you did it. Thank!!

why not? have u asked MAS regarding the matter?

littleladybug wrote:how much is the total cost involved to transport back from WM to Miri?

last time, it costs me around rm500 including permit, vaccines and transport (RM15/kg).
((oooo) JZA80 (oooo))

VeilSupra

Postby stallions35 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:22 am

VeilSupra wrote:
stallions35 wrote:Having a challenge getting a shitzu into Miri. Apparently MAS doesn't transport that specific breed. Is there anyone out there that have successfully imported a Shitzu from KL? If so please let me know how you did it. Thank!!

why not? have u asked MAS regarding the matter?

I have and they said because of the particular breed (snubbed nose breeds) they wont transport...which doesn't make sense. How does the other shihtzus get to Miri? By sea?
stallions35

PreviousNext

Return to Pets