Advertise here

Singapore Chicken Rice(SCR)

Opinions, reviews and discussion of food and drinks served by local eateries and bars.

Re: Singapore Chicken Rice(SCR)

Postby amypikachu84 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:30 am

emart scr the service was not bad once it was open but now...damm one. last month i went there with my bf n we order tomato kueh tiaw meat roll n cantonese kueh tiaw meat roll...the waiter repeat them correctly but once the food out...tomato bihun seafood n kueh tiaw seafood. ok maybe they make mistake. last week went there again, both cantonese kueh tiaw meat roll...same waiter. but this time he repeat wrong n my bf correct him twice but the food out...........guess wat? cantonese kueh tiaw seafood...my godness my bf was so angry as the food ord take 30minutes n yet still wrong. i think wont go there again except they train their staff.
amypikachu84

Postby SiTinGz » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:49 am

actually, i dont feel singapore chicken rice taste nice >.<
SiTinGz

Postby fadly_robin » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:10 am

They hav many workers but dunno wat they do actually...all the time hav to call them few time then only they come n serve you...n then wait for the food...sometime don feel like to eat anymore...don really get it...i blieve worker enough...they don need to cook...just put the rice n chicken in the plate...i think the most u take is like 10min...
fadly_robin

Postby markenjah » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:37 pm

I think the price is a bit high too..
Service not good at all.The worse is when u already wait for so long and suddently they served u other than things you had ordered!
markenjah

Postby jerrycmy » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:55 pm

The so called Singapore Chicken Rice is nothing close to those in Singapore...
jerrycmy

Previous

Return to Food & Beverage