Advertise here

Massage centre..

Discussions on eating & living life to the fullest.

Re: Massage centre..

Postby Dino kris » Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:45 pm

stupidhead wrote:
syirah08 wrote:
Dino kris wrote:Does any massage centre in Miri has Indonesian Girls??

Yes there is! At Village Spa Centrepoint. Balinese girls will pamper u there.

tjantik also got balinese... aunties lah, not gals... no happy ending... i think those asking for indon gals are looking for the happy ending type... village spa got? better clarify...

No. Not necessary.... ppl have different preferences :-)
btw where is this tjantik??
Dino kris

Postby alexysl » Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:31 pm

introduce the latest nice place for massage......... golden lily massage centre (same building MAS OFFICE opposite Mega Hotel)!!!!!!!!!!

the 1st eyes u look at the main entrance and u c the gal with low cut of front part... they all give half ball to show u all!!!!!!!!!! walaoe.........
The oil costs more money to buy, because it costs us a lot of money to make, very simply, you always get what you pay for!!!
alexysl

Postby eLaine » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:11 pm

alexysl wrote:introduce the latest nice place for massage......... golden lily massage centre (same building MAS OFFICE opposite Mega Hotel)!!!!!!!!!!

the 1st eyes u look at the main entrance and u c the gal with low cut of front part... they all give half ball to show u all!!!!!!!!!! walaoe.........

Half ball to show n low cut? aha.. is that why u said its the latest nice place for massage? :mrgreen:
"Failure doesn't mean you are a failure...it just means you haven't succeeded yet. "
eLaine

Postby cacatkia » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:04 pm

alexysl wrote:introduce the latest nice place for massage......... golden lily massage centre (same building MAS OFFICE opposite Mega Hotel)!!!!!!!!!!

waiseh.. swee o not?
If it doesn't scrape, you're not low enough. And if it doesn't rub, they're not wide enough. No VIP is truly VIP until it's been bagged. When it comes to wheels, VIP is not all about the largest diameter wheels you can fit. You don't need 22s or 24s; it's all about how wide your rim is. Stretch the tires, pull, flare, or shave the fenders, do whatever you have to, to fit the widest rims you can. Now thats VIP. http://www.dzeusvip.com
cacatkia

Postby stupidhead » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:25 pm

alexysl wrote:the 1st eyes u look at the main entrance and u c the gal with low cut of front part... they all give half ball to show u all!!!!!!!!!! walaoe.........

like that sure happy ending one lah... finish lor, after you say like this, bkt aman also booking tickets to come visit the china girls there lor...

Postby Dino kris » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:52 am

One of my friends went there. According to him, this place is hardly a massage parlour.... They write as "Golden Lily RELAXATION Bhd". He said the girls are dull, dnt knw how to massage and least interested in their job........
Dino kris

Postby stupidhead » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:24 am

Dino kris wrote:They write as "Golden Lily RELAXATION Bhd". He said the girls are dull, dnt knw how to massage and least interested in their job........

but was he "relaxed" afterward...?

Postby Dino kris » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:12 pm

stupidhead wrote:
Dino kris wrote:They write as "Golden Lily RELAXATION Bhd". He said the girls are dull, dnt knw how to massage and least interested in their job........

but was he "relaxed" afterward...?

No he wasnt...... he said it was pretty awkward going there.... as girls didnt knw how to massage (or were not interested)...... :-)
Dino kris

Postby stupidhead » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:59 pm

Dino kris wrote:
stupidhead wrote:but was he "relaxed" afterward...?

No he wasnt...... he said it was pretty awkward going there.... as girls didnt knw how to massage (or were not interested)...... :-)

oh.... sorry to hear that... i didnt know happy ending also needs a lot of skills.... please forgive my uluness...

Postby Dino kris » Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:13 pm

He didnt go there for "Happy Ending" I suppose...... he wanted a massage ONLY........
Dino kris

Postby remaong » Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:28 pm

Massage centre? Emm..... there's a lots in Miri. For me, I only go for massage if any muscle injury/tired. I went to "Miri Traditional Chinese....." (i can't remember the full name) located at Saberkas. If you are injured, ready for pain and not 'happy ending'. Hee.....
Last edited by remaong on Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have not failed, I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
remaong

Postby stupidhead » Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:34 pm

Dino kris wrote:He didnt go there for "Happy Ending" I suppose...... he wanted a massage ONLY........

why would he (i assume your friend is a he...) expect massage only at a place full of half moons....?

Postby remaong » Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:15 pm

stupidhead wrote:why would he (i assume your friend is a he...) expect massage only at a place full of half moons....?

:oops: :) :D :lol: :mrgreen:
I have not failed, I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
remaong

Postby siang2223 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:45 pm

Nature Splendour Spa & Foot Reflaxology........ :wink:
siang2223

Postby siang2223 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:39 pm

Absolutely no!!!wat i can say is their massage really good!!no matter foot or body.....:)
siang2223

PreviousNext

Return to Health & Fitness