Advertise here

Massage centre..

Discussions on eating & living life to the fullest.

Postby alexysl » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:38 am

coolman_wrx wrote:behind Mega Hotel got one new Thai massage center ley. donno good or not. never been there yet. :)

that one is HA ER BING massage which is very professional and good massage!!!! foot n body massage!!! 1hr = RM55 without oily massage!
The oil costs more money to buy, because it costs us a lot of money to make, very simply, you always get what you pay for!!!
alexysl

Postby alexysl » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:40 am

if u want the enjoying massage with female!! u may try New Beauty at centre point!!! upstair of RM2 shop!!! beside that, there is a new massage centre open atas UP 2 U disco centre point too, my friend's shop just opening few weeks time!!! may go to there with spa and etc!! nearly kl style!!
The oil costs more money to buy, because it costs us a lot of money to make, very simply, you always get what you pay for!!!
alexysl

Postby chilskater » Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:14 pm

got contact numbers ka?i can bring more customers from neighbouring country
chilskater

Postby antujelu » Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:21 pm

Cupid wrote:So whether one is single or not, think of the other (future) life partner's health!

Cupid, i noe wat do mean...but pandai2 la tengok hehehe....
10.01.07 10.07
antujelu

Postby Cupid » Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:49 pm

Hi, antujelu! In the old days the ignorant doctors used to treat V.D. with mercury- resulting in early deaths as we know it's a slow lethal poison- thus the wise old saying: one moment of pleasure; a lifetime of pain... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Love to live; live to love
Cupid

Postby alexysl » Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:01 pm

Cupid wrote:Hi, antujelu! In the old days the ignorant doctors used to treat V.D. with mercury- resulting in early deaths as we know it's a slow lethal poison- thus the wise old saying: one moment of pleasure; a lifetime of pain... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

wah... massage can come out so much of thing??? healthy massage ok dude!!!!
alexysl

Postby small_rain » Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:32 pm

canary wrote:How about Bersih Sihat? Next to Ming Cafe.

And also Hide-A-Bean opposite Mega "rear entrance".

I've been Bersih Sihat for once & guess would be the 1st n also the last time to went there. My comment is mostly massage girls/guys are from China which i think it's not "pro" enough. By the way, "pro" here means their massage skills (or should say the correct way of massage). Perhaps for relaxing its ok but if for those purposely meanings to cure/soothing tiredness or body/shoulder/backache, sorry to say pls don waste ur money...
small_rain

Postby small_rain » Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:35 pm

Yi Kang Foot Reflexlogy at Imperial Mall is good... :wink:
small_rain

Postby Cheryl_Bubu » Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:13 pm

err... try blue ocean ( same building with HALO CAFE)
RM 60 only .. aromatheraphy :D
Cheryl_Bubu

Postby Cheryl_Bubu » Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:16 pm

where is FURAMA? anyone tried b4, blue ocean???
Cheryl_Bubu

Postby alexysl » Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:53 pm

small_rain wrote:Yi Kang Foot Reflexlogy at Imperial Mall is good... :wink:

this Yi Kang Reflexilogy is only good for foot massage but talk about body massage is not so good! i m not mean the massage skill, is the aircond problem, imperial mall is using the central aircond which when u massage sure getting hot but the aircond is cool then will hurt! so i dun go there massage since we found the problem there!

foot massage is excellent lor, i can ask them to massage my foot until sleep!! with boost of 1.8bar!!! kekekekekek coolman & pete can last for 2.5bar!!
alexysl

Postby Cupid » Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:05 am

Okay, I'll eat my words if our West Malaysian friend is looking for just a relaxing massage. :roll:

I strongly recommend, and I'm giving you the benefit of doubt, the Miri Blind Centre at Krokop 8, close to Taman Yakin. These guys are totally blind but they have been well-trained and certified to carry out professional massaging. Besides, you're contributing to the charitable act of helping these fellas earn a decent living. :)
Love to live; live to love
Cupid

Postby small_rain » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:05 pm

alexysl wrote:

this Yi Kang Reflexilogy is only good for foot massage but talk about body massage is not so good! i m not mean the massage skill, is the aircond problem, imperial mall is using the central aircond which when u massage sure getting hot but the aircond is cool then will hurt! so i dun go there massage since we found the problem there!

foot massage is excellent lor, i can ask them to massage my foot until sleep!! with boost of 1.8bar!!! kekekekekek coolman & pete can last for 2.5bar!!

Hi Alexysl.
Wat do u mean by boost of 1.8bar.. can last for 2.5bar??
small_rain

Postby small_rain » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:05 pm

Agreed that their foot massage is good & personally i think their body massage is good as well. U may request to massage the point which u felt kinda pain n "sour" n really will make us feel more better. I'm very satisfied with their shoulder n back massage after been there for few times. Really makes me feel relief n "song" after half an hour of "ouch"ing.. thumbs up!
small_rain

Postby alexysl » Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:42 pm

small_rain wrote:
alexysl wrote:

Hi Alexysl.
Wat do u mean by boost of 1.8bar.. can last for 2.5bar??

kekekek this is only 3 persons know... coolman,peter and me!!!!
alexysl

PreviousNext

Return to Health & Fitness