Advertise here

Coconut Fibre Mattress in Miri?

Discussions on eating & living life to the fullest.

Coconut Fibre Mattress in Miri?

Postby polarbear5052 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:06 pm

Anyone has any idea where can get the natural coconut fibre mattress in Miri? Heard it's good for old people and children.
polarbear5052

Re: Coconut Fibre Mattress in Miri?

Postby Ransu » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:30 pm

I had one for RM400+
Forgot where I bought it.
Been sleeping with it for roughly 5 or more years.
Very hard then pressed, but very comfortable!
Ransu

Postby DMsia » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:13 pm

polarbear5052 wrote:Anyone has any idea where can get the natural coconut fibre mattress in Miri? Heard it's good for old people and children.

good as in what area good?
curious.. never heard of it..
"The Greatest Triumph for EVIL is when Good Men do nothing."
DMsia

Postby gameaddict » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:24 pm

Its good for the bone structure of old folks.
Dun flame me.......or i burn u....
just kidding...
======================================
To be free and do what ur feelings tells u to.
======================================
Quoted from a Gamer friend of mine.
"Your reply, is like a Pie. It amuses me."

I just love this phrase.
gameaddict

Postby dornz » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:25 pm

sin siang hai got one. but its pricey lah.
They who seek my life will be destroyed; they will go down to the depths of the earth. They will be given over to the sword and become food for jackals.
dornz

Postby gorshan » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:51 pm

coconut fibre mattress in Miri is Vono brand. cheapest price starts around RM900, that too during promo only.

but puas tidor. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........
gorshan

Postby Ransu » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:23 pm

gorshan wrote:coconut fibre mattress in Miri is Vono brand. cheapest price starts around RM900, that too during promo only.

but puas tidor. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

Puas tidor really...!
Ransu

Postby dash » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:23 pm

Coconut Fibre mattress - good spinal support and blood circulation.

The one i am sleeping bought at add sen many many years ago, still look like new even though many years of sleeping and jumping (my kids), even the side still maintain the hardness, more expensive, but worth every penny of it. really puas tidur every night on it. Go to travel sleep on hotel will miss it very much.

Hard like wood/floor/stone/table, u name it, for first time user, but after nights of sleeping it, u will feel the different.Not suitable for those who used to sleep on soft mattress. i bought this coz im getting used to sleep on the floor with tikar/tilam nipis and cannot sleep on soft mattress, backbone sakit after sleeping on soft mattress.

Another thing is its kind of feel cooler cos the air can circulate inside out of the coconut fibre (unless u cover it with protector). Good if ur not using air conditioning at night and good for blood circulation while sleeping. This one is my own experience, coz some may still feel its warmer, i really don't understand.

Don't worry about humidity too, the fibre remain same after many years of use. very economic and healthy.
No need to rotate or turn upside down after years of using (ppl who use soft matress know what i mean)

One thing BAD on this type of mattress is the weight. ITS REALLY HEAVY TO CARRY, or maybe only for King size, hehehhe :)

But i guess coconut fibre is not so popular due to its hardness. Who don't wanna sleep on soft warm comfy mattress under air conditioning rather than sleeping on hard cold floor alike mattress. But still got ppl prefer this due to many reasons.

Some known coconut fibre mattress are King Koil and Vono.
My Rig :
QX6800 |Asus Maximus Formula SE |Corsair DDR2 800mhz 2Gbx2 | Gecube 3870 OC | Seagate 1Tb Hdd | CM690 | CM Extreme 550watt |CM Hyper TX2 | Samsung Dvd burner 22x |Viewsonic VX2433WM |A4tech X7 | Compaq Keyboard | Solar headphone
dash

Postby Ransu » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:27 pm

dash wrote:Coconut Fibre mattress - good spinal support and blood circulation.

The one i am sleeping bought at add sen many many years ago, still look like new even though many years of sleeping and jumping (my kids), even the side still maintain the hardness, more expensive, but worth every penny of it. really puas tidur every night on it. Go to travel sleep on hotel will miss it very much.

Hard like wood/floor/stone/table, u name it, for first time user, but after nights of sleeping it, u will feel the different.Not suitable for those who used to sleep on soft mattress. i bought this coz im getting used to sleep on the floor with tikar/tilam nipis and cannot sleep on soft mattress, backbone sakit after sleeping on soft mattress.

Another thing is its kind of feel cooler cos the air can circulate inside out of the coconut fibre (unless u cover it with protector). Good if ur not using air conditioning at night and good for blood circulation while sleeping. This one is my own experience, coz some may still feel its warmer, i really don't understand.

Don't worry about humidity too, the fibre remain same after many years of use. very economic and healthy.
No need to rotate or turn upside down after years of using (ppl who use soft matress know what i mean)

One thing BAD on this type of mattress is the weight. ITS REALLY HEAVY TO CARRY, or maybe only for King size, hehehhe :)

But i guess coconut fibre is not so popular due to its hardness. Who don't wanna sleep on soft warm comfy mattress under air conditioning rather than sleeping on hard cold floor alike mattress. But still got ppl prefer this due to many reasons.

I still prefer coconut fibre mattress.
Everytime when I sleep on a soft one, I always miss my coconut fibre bed.
No need to terbalik up and down also, it don't go off shape.
Worth every penny!
Ransu

Postby haroldz » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:43 pm

Dat new techno gel ada try
Deuter AC Lite 20 for sell!
http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=2293494

Deuter Futura 24SL for sell!
http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=2293475

Email 1Malaysia is a scam!!
haroldz

Postby dash » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:53 am

Got tried the new techno gel when they had promo at parkson. New tech, memory type, water bed alike, but still, its feel SOFT and the price is a NO NO. I still prefer the hardness of natural fibre mattress.
My Rig :
QX6800 |Asus Maximus Formula SE |Corsair DDR2 800mhz 2Gbx2 | Gecube 3870 OC | Seagate 1Tb Hdd | CM690 | CM Extreme 550watt |CM Hyper TX2 | Samsung Dvd burner 22x |Viewsonic VX2433WM |A4tech X7 | Compaq Keyboard | Solar headphone
dash

Postby polarbear5052 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:41 pm

gameaddict wrote:Its good for the bone structure of old folks.

ya, heard that too, so thinking to buy one for parents..
polarbear5052

Postby polarbear5052 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:44 pm

dash wrote:Coconut Fibre mattress - good spinal support and blood circulation.

thanks a lot for de info, my parents have backbone sick problem too... my sis asked me to find one in Miri for parents.. Hmm.. can go shopping now..
polarbear5052

Postby dash » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:25 pm

Ur welcome, FYI, there is a type of mattress that come with 50%+ natural fibre (coconut fibre) or full natural fibre. Good thing about those 50% fibre is they separate it to soft mattress (some even come with pocket spring) and natural fibre in half or more. Which mean, if u can't familiar with natural fibre, u can always turn it upside down to change to the soft side. Its good alternative for those who get used to soft mattress.
My Rig :
dash

Postby Ransu » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:49 pm

dash wrote:Ur welcome, FYI, there is a type of mattress that come with 50%+ natural fibre (coconut fibre) or full natural fibre. Good thing about those 50% fibre is they separate it to soft mattress (some even come with pocket spring) and natural fibre in half or more. Which mean, if u can't familiar with natural fibre, u can always turn it upside down to change to the soft side. Its good alternative for those who get used to soft mattress.

Whoa, that's something that I've never heard of.
=D
Ransu

Return to Health & Fitness