Advertise here

Fertility Medications

Discussions on eating & living life to the fullest.

Fertility Medications

Postby Jibman » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:30 am

Hi guys,

Just wondering if it is possible to get supplements in Miri to increase sperm count and volume ..? Any suggestions..?

Thanx for help.
Jibman

Re: Fertility Medications

Postby sugar_babes » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:36 am

im nt sure abt that bt u can try london fertility centre located in pelita commercial centre..near to a clinic..dun remember da doctor name...
the heart has reasons of which reasons knows nothing!
sugar_babes

Postby staccato » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:50 pm

hi, my husband has azoospermia condition, that mean no sperm condition... he had try
1. specman, this product u can get in guardian pharmacy , true label and other pharmacy i guess. after trying for three month, result still the same. Then he try for
2. Tribeston, some pharmacy need doctor prescription for this item. If u go to gardenia pharmacy, no need prescription i think. He took a tablet a day if not mistaken. This item cannot be find in guardian or watson. Go for another semen anaylisis after three months,, result still the same, ask private doctor in MCMC then he suggest..
3. Andriol testocap (doesn't know the spelling is right or not). Bought from gardenia pharmacy too. Don't know how long he took this medicine maybe 3 month but quit now, me still not pregnant. But he haven't check for sperm count after taken this medicine. This medicine is for hormone actually. Doctor suspect maybe my husband have hormone problem/ blockage in the tract (you know la).

If you want to know you have hormone problem that cause infertility, go for blood test at private so they can give u result faster. i've been seeing government doctor from last year still not coming to conclusion. Me also have my own fertility problem i guess but my test result is ok, although i have irregular period and some doctor said maybe i have PCOS, not very sure.

i suggest u that medicine that wasnt that strong first (N0.1, then 2 if not conceive, then three if not conceive) Every medicine u must eat for 3 month before semen anaylisis because progress only can be seen after three month. i'm not a doctor but i think this medicine will not harm you. Medecine no.1 that i listed above is quite cheap compare the others i mentioned later.

Remember to live a healthy live style. smoking can effect your sperm count. DOn;t drink caffein product such as coffee, coke, tea and what so ever. No alcohol drink. Some people said soya is not good for fertility too. Some people also suggest do not eat fast food and process food. If you're fat then try too slim down. I'm doing a lot of research online too about this matter.

if u want to try other type of medicine/product that people sell for fertility, u can't try to ask 'biodex', try to search online for the product, also sell in miri. ***sigh*** even want to conceive baby need a lot of money. i thinking of going to london fertility, ask for consultant. if can't get it naturally,, i think IVF is the solution for me and my husband. No other choice. Anyway, goodluck to you and hope to hear good news from u!
Last edited by staccato on Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
staccato

Postby kedaimakan » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:49 pm

hi..

may i ask if we go for consultation at london fertility center, how much does its cost?

i've been taking hormon medicine, still no luck for conceive yet.
kedaimakan

Postby staccato » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:44 pm

kedaimakan wrote:hi..

may i ask if we go for consultation at london fertility center, how much does its cost?

i've been taking hormon medicine, still no luck for conceive yet.

are u woman/ man? what type of hormone pill u take? i wish to know maybe suitable for my hubby :D

never been there, been too MCMC, do scanning, consult a little bit for my hubby and i, and some pill for me cost Rm175, not my husband. the doc give me pills that he said to regulate my period for 2 month, he ask me comeback for fertility pill after that but i didn't came. i take the pills for a month plus only, after i found out that the pill he gave me is 'pil perancang' i piss off! i believe that is not a proper way to regulate my period cycle, hence both of us may have fertility problems. the doc lied to me too when i ask if the pill is 'pil perancang'. but the good side is the doctor give us a better consultation about my hubby situation. i'll heading to london fertility soon. i let you know if i visit there.
staccato

Postby ALT » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:39 pm

hi..same problem with your hubby here only that mine is low sperm count..got sperm but not enough swimmers.. :lol: ..i'm thinking of vimax volume but haven't try it yet..can also try clomid (clomiphene citrate) aka fertility drug..vimax volume is quite expensive and clomid only around rm15-17/10 tabs...can give it a shot.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ALT

Postby staccato » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:17 pm

haven't think about clomid very much cause need to settle my hubby problem first. If want to take clomid, i think will need doctor consultant first and see how many dose doctor suggest. I search online taking clomid can lead to serviks/ ovarian cancer later in life if not eat it the right way ( or consume it too much). anyway, thanks for your medicine suggestion. Vimax volume is for increasing sperm count or for the sperm to swim better? My husband got a few sperm only (that doesn't count=azoospermia) and doesn't swim too.
staccato

Postby ALT » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:19 pm

i see..actually men also can take clomid and i don't mean it for you. My problem is Oligospermia and i also trying to increase my sperm count. My wife is fertile and she only take folic acid daily to increase her fertility. Vimax volume is for increase power of ejaculation. For more information you can check on their website-> http://www.vimaxvolume.com/...... just keep trying sis..never give up.. :wink:

P/S:beware of fake and the original come from Canada.
ALT

Postby staccato » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:14 pm

ALT wrote:i see..actually men also can take clomid and i don't mean it for you. My problem is Oligospermia and i also trying to increase my sperm count. My wife is fertile and she only take folic acid daily to increase her fertility. Vimax volume is for increase power of ejaculation. For more information you can check on their website-> http://www.vimaxvolume.com/...... just keep trying sis..never give up.. :wink:

P/S:beware of fake and the original come from Canada.

oic, thanks for the info! You know that i've seen a video said acid folic is important for man too. But never ask my husband to try that because not very sure of it. Actually acid folic is to prevent something went wrong with the baby like "terencat akal o something like that la". I heard that if for man can avoid abnormal sperm. But don't try it la, ask the doctor first.
staccato

Postby supsupsui » Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:19 am

Hey! wat happen to miri guys? some are shooting blanks. Keeping it cool down there might help. Good luck.
supsupsui

Postby staccato » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:18 pm

London fertility, doctor only available on wednesday... 1st visit doctor check both of us, i do some scannning under, checking breast and body a bit (don't sure what for, don't bother to ask), husband check under too, cost RM320 including sperm count for my hubby and blood test for me. Of course the sperm and blood result didn't get today but will get it later. BUt the total for that is RM320. Ask advise for the cost of IVF is around RM12000, if ICSI is RM13000. Hope i don't need IVF or ICSI but still need to follow up later
staccato

Postby ALT » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:16 pm

good for both of you sis..hopefully all going to be well after this..
ALT

Postby staccato » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:01 pm

ALT wrote:good for both of you sis..hopefully all going to be well after this..

thanks ALT, a lot of people have fertility problems go to gyne, actually those people should seek for fertility doctor, that's what i read in an article in the net. But i do think if minor problem can go to gyne, if major problem probably fertility doctor better.
staccato

Postby norea » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:43 am

staccato wrote:hi, my husband has azoospermia condition, that mean no sperm condition... he had try
1. specman, this product u can get in guardian pharmacy , true label and other pharmacy i guess. after trying for three month, result still the same. Then he try for
2. Tribeston, some pharmacy need doctor prescription for this item. If u go to gardenia pharmacy, no need prescription i think. He took a tablet a day if not mistaken. This item cannot be find in guardian or watson. Go for another semen anaylisis after three months,, result still the same, ask private doctor in MCMC then he suggest..
3. Andriol testocap (doesn't know the spelling is right or not). Bought from gardenia pharmacy too. Don't know how long he took this medicine maybe 3 month but quit now, me still not pregnant. But he haven't check for sperm count after taken this medicine. This medicine is for hormone actually. Doctor suspect maybe my husband have hormone problem/ blockage in the tract (you know la).

If you want to know you have hormone problem that cause infertility, go for blood test at private so they can give u result faster. i've been seeing government doctor from last year still not coming to conclusion. Me also have my own fertility problem i guess but my test result is ok, although i have irregular period and some doctor said maybe i have PCOS, not very sure.

i suggest u that medicine that wasnt that strong first (N0.1, then 2 if not conceive, then three if not conceive) Every medicine u must eat for 3 month before semen anaylisis because progress only can be seen after three month. i'm not a doctor but i think this medicine will not harm you. Medecine no.1 that i listed above is quite cheap compare the others i mentioned later.

Remember to live a healthy live style. smoking can effect your sperm count. DOn;t drink caffein product such as coffee, coke, tea and what so ever. No alcohol drink. Some people said soya is not good for fertility too. Some people also suggest do not eat fast food and process food. If you're fat then try too slim down. I'm doing a lot of research online too about this matter.

if u want to try other type of medicine/product that people sell for fertility, u can't try to ask 'biodex', try to search online for the product, also sell in miri. ***sigh*** even want to conceive baby need a lot of money. i thinking of going to london fertility, ask for consultant. if can't get it naturally,, i think IVF is the solution for me and my husband. No other choice. Anyway, goodluck to you and hope to hear good news from u!

do u mind telling me your age? and thanks for some good info there...
norea

Postby staccato » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:10 am

[/quote]do u mind telling me your age? and thanks for some good info there...[/quote]
i'm 32 :D
staccato

Next

Return to Health & Fitness