Advertise here

[FYI]Electronic complaint to Sarawak's local authorities

Complains or compliments? Share your experience for an ideal Miri.

Re: [FYI]Electronic complaint to Sarawak's local authorities

Postby psim » Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:24 pm

T-7AWB5T

Saya telah memohon flat kerajaan di Miri dan telah ditawarkan kemudahan tersebut. Saya telah mula berpindah pada 25 November 2007 dan telah membuat aduan tentang kerosakan yang berlaku di dalam rumah tersebut. Namun, hingga hari ini belum ada tindakan diambil oleh pihak JKR Miri. Saya berharap agar tindakan segera diambil untuk mengatasi masalah yang saya hadapi. Kerjasama pihak tuan dalam perkara ini amatlah saya hargai serta saya ucapkan jutaan terima kasih.

18/01/08 - Talikhidmat received feedback from JKR:

Pemanggil (En. Izaruddin b. Mos) dalam permohonan untuk membaiki, kerosakkan pada Flat 594K, Jee Foh Rd, Krokop, Miri kepada seksyen, Penyelenggaraan Bangunan JKR Miri pada 22.11.2007. Beliau telah memohon, pekara-pekara berikut:

1. Menukar lampu tandas, bilik, ruang tamu, verandah depan dan belakang
2. Air melimpah dari tangki air
3. Mengalihkan timbunan perabot lama di luar rumah
4. Mengecat semula di dalam rumah dan
5. Menukar pam tandas di dalam master bedroom

Tindakan/komen agensi, Pekara

1. Pembaikan akan dilakukan pada 21/1/2008(pagi)
2 & 5. Kerja telah dibaiki dan siap
3. Pihak jabatan(JKR) akan mengalihkan perabot tersebut dengan direct labours pada 21-1-2008
4. Kerja mengecat semula belum dapat dilakukan pada tahun lepas(2007)kerana jabatan mendapat peruntukkan yang amat terhad. Pihak jabatan akan mempertimbangkan permohonan ini pada tahun ini(2008) jika peruntukkan mengizinkan.

Pemanggil telah dimaklumkan: YA. dengan panggilan telefon ke 013-5787184 Nama Pegawai: BUJANG AK KANANG Telefon : 085-442274/019-8558368, Telefaks: 085-417514
Tarikh/masa: 18-1-2008/5.15 petang.
psim

Postby psim » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:34 am

T-7DN4UJ

Dear Sir,

GAS SUPPLY TO HOME

This is about the gas supply to my home. We have two burners in the home. When both burners are used, the strength of burning is liken to that of a burning candle. Overall, it takes a long time to cook any food.

I just wonder if the department concern can do some objective testing to the domestic gas supply in the area before i embarked to upgrade my pipes. Pipes can sometimes get blocked (just like the heart of a human being). Just imagine, a contractor came to our house and informed us to change the domestic piping system in our compound at a cost of 600 Ringgit, which i think is not very professional. I guess he assumed that mains delivery supply is 100% good. I believed the gas supply to every home is a network of supply from the mains, and then to the various sub pipes and finally to the homes.

We have been paying our gas bills faithfully. For some unknown reason, we have been tolerating cooking in this situation. It so happened that i lived in an area where the people are not too willing to make any suggestions.

An early reply shall be helpful to my needs.

Yours sincerely,
Dr.Faizul

Feedback from Sarawak Gas Distribution S/B:

Sarawak Gas had received complaints of low flame from the occupant of the said house some 2 years ago. It is the same problem. At the time, occupant was advised to engaged a licensed gas plumber to clear the blockage as the internal piping is not under the jurisdiction of Sarawak Gas Distribution S/B.

Our Officer had attended to the said house again on 17.04.2008. He opened the gas plug at the metering point to show to the lady occupant that the incoming gas supply is normal and that the gas pipe between the metering and the kitchen is blocked. She was also advised to engaged a licensed gas plumber to fix the blockage.
psim

Postby psim » Mon May 19, 2008 11:03 pm

T-7E62NM:

I Drove back from Sibu-Miri last Saturday.Road condition is quite bad for a county like Malaysia.As we passed the road after Niah (coastal road) going into Miri, we saw very smooth road.However while we were cruising at speed of around 80-90 km/hr,we spotted a quite a few potholes that are deep.Very dangerous as it might caught drivers very suddenly.Potholes can be about 1-2 feet width and about 1 ft depth.

We actually saw a 4WD vehicle broke his front axle after hitting the pothole - very dangerous.The government can be sued if it happened in advanced countries.We saw one 4WD vehicle which just hit a pothole and broke his front axle.I can't imagine what will happen if a motorbile would hit the same all.

From ang Sing Kiew <tangsk@sarawaknet.gov.my>, Date Monday, May 12, 2008 10:38 am,
To 555999@sarawaknet.gov.my, Cc celiaa@sarawaknet.gov.my, mokek@sarawaknet.gov.my, tingsl1@sarawaknet.gov.my, gohsb@sarawaknet.gov.my,

Subject Talikhidmat Case No. T-7E62NM,
Reference is made to above mentioned subject., Please be informed that the potholes are along the stretch of road, under the jurisdiction of JKR Bintulu and these potholes had been made, good. The caller has been informed regarding this matter.
psim

Postby psim » Fri May 23, 2008 7:58 pm

T-7E9AR3

Attn:JKR Miri

The road in front of the Eyeglasses Shop (Center Point Phase II), easily lead the driver to drive at the wrong lane. A lot of accidents happened when car drive to the opposite way of the road.

These actually can be easily solved by extent the road separator, or add a sign board to show the right way to go. Road users will appreciate if JKR Miri can take some action regarding this matter.

Thanks.

Note:
Location: Jalan Kubu/Separate road to fish market and to Park Hotel

Feedback from caller:

A few more road separators have been added on. We shall see in future,if this helps the road user to get clearer direction,thus reduce chances of accident. With that, I sincerely thank JKR and other related agencies for their attention and cooperation.

The status 'Request attended and satisfactorily', however we need to monitor whether it is effective or not in few weeks or months period.
psim

Postby psim » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:14 am

T-7EPB9C

Attn:Land & Survey Miri

I had tried to apply for land L/S 39 with other Kampung people to Datuk Patinggi George Chan, ADUN Piasau on 17 May 2006. However, I was informed by Land & Survey Miri officer that this land had been granted to Puan Kutin Bt. Bakar (381207-13-5350)and land title had been changed to Lot 1634,Block 3, MCLD.

On 10 May 2008, some people had come over my house and start measure the land. I had been warned to move out by end of this month or they will carry out the landfill work. I have nowhere to move since I had been move here more than 10 years and Land & Survey did not provide us land to move to.

Hope Land & Survey Miri can look into this.

TALIKHIDMAT received feedback from L&S.

Untuk makluman pihak anda, Lot 1634 Block 3 MCLD terletak di dalam Skim Penempatan Semula Piasau Utara Extension. Lot ini telah diluluskan kepada
Pn. Kutin Bt Bakar melalui Memo pengarah bertarikh 12.04.2006. Ia telah dikeluarkan TOL No. MD/RES/105/2008 yang akan tamat pada 04.05.2009.

Mengikut rekod Cawangan Penguatkuasa, L/S 39/2002 adalah setinggan Kampung Damai Jaya yang menduduki sebahagian daripada Skim Penempatan Semula tersebut dan berkemungkinan rumah L/S 39/2002 tersebut memasuki Lot 1634 itu. Dari bancian pihak Penguatkuasa pada 2002 menunjukkan bahawa L/S 39/2002 ini diduduki oleh Pinyang Ak.Chaut dan bukannya Perasa Anak Umpor.

Mengikut rekod pejabat juga, pejabat ini tidak pernah menerima permohonan daripada Cik Perasa Ak Umpor samaada terus ke jabatan atau mana-mana Yang
Berhormat.
psim

Re:

Postby Uchu Keling » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:52 pm

ian wrote:Glad to see some people voicing their complains..

HAha what a dumb road design! I seldom been there, but I know a bad design when i see one! (and a lot more within Miri - most notably that big bottleneck, i mean, roundabout at Bulatan park.)

What a consultant! And, it was approved! Gheee.. can this consultant and the approval body sit back and visualize the practicality. Ini memang kes simply sign saja! :mrgreen:
Uchu Keling

Postby psim » Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:05 pm

T-7ETDBU
Our Union was received a complaint regarding the insufficient carpark at Poliklinik Bandaraya Miri (Jalan Merbau). Dr Chin from Division Medical Office (DMO) did ask Miri City Council (MCC) previously to allow the staff to use Miri Heritage Centre's car park but was rejected by the Secretary of MCC.
I hope the authority can look for solution as this also causes the inconvenient for the public.
Thanks.

Date: Monday, May 26, 2008 2:16 pm
To: 555999@sarawaknet.gov.my
Cc: "Mr. Lo Sze Khiong" <sklo22@yahoo.com>

Officer-In-Charge Talikhidmat, Please be informed that the Council has received letter from PoliKlinik, requesting the Council to allocate public parking lots at the adjacent, Miri Handicraft Centre for the exclusive (reserved) use for the staff, from Divisional Medical Office.

Upon receiving such request especially, from the government agency, the request was then forwarded to the Council's Works & Traffic Committee for discussion and consideration as, it involves the policy matter and the executive side of the Council is unable to make a decision. After deliberation, it was of the view that the Council is unable to release the public parking lots (total 57, parking lots) for the exclusive use of 56 Medical Staff.

The decision of the Council was then conveyed by Council's Secretary to DMO Miri. The parking lots at the compound of Miri Handicraft Centre are supposed to provide parking for those visitors coming to visit 10 stalls in Miri, Handicraft Centre. Due to requests from general public, an opening was created at the fencing so as to cater the needs of those general public and patients coming to Poliklinik and family planning as well.

Due to the site constraints in the area, there is hardly any public area which can be used to construct additional parking spaces for the time being. On the personal point of view, perhaps it is worthwhile the authority of Poliklinik can look into the open space in their compound for construction of additional parking lots or using private land for staff, parking usage (similar to other government departments occupying Wisma Yu Lan and Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri).

Sekian, harap maklum dan terima kasih.
psim

Postby psim » Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:08 pm

T-7F24LU
Attn: Ibu Pejabat Daerah(IPD) Polis Miri

The residents of Lot 591, Jalan Krokop 10E/1(Housing Area) sing Karaoke until create public nuisance to their neighbour around them.The singing time may range from morning until night which is unpredictable.

I had tried to complain to Miri City Council(MCC) but they replied me that public nuisance in housing area is under "Public Order", namely the enforcement is under jurisdiction of police and not MCC.

Hereby, I hope IPD Miri can take action upon the mentioned house.Thanks.

Talikhidmat received satisfactory feedback from requester dated 18/06/2008.
psim

Postby psim » Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:12 pm

T-7FALMS

Attn: JKR

The road condition from Bintulu to Sibu is really bad, even the time I was in Indonesia Irian Jaya i didn't see the road like this.

I'm using the road since from 2005 until today, although CMS start doing something but its really slow. This is only road from Sibu to Bintulu and whole Sarawakian are using this road. There is no reason to let the road condition like backward 30years.

We didn't ask for double lanes highway, we only asking make sure the road smooth and without holes. I feel very shame to live in this state actually we are so rich but come to the infrastructure we are far far behind than other, if you don't believe go to use it see how is going on.

Hope JKR can do something about this.

Thanks.

Talikhidmat received feedback from agency.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Our department are trying to get more fund to upgrade the trouble road. We are doing in phases due to shortage of fund. We will try to make sure the concessionary company to patch any potholes within 24 hours.
psim

Postby psim » Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:14 pm

T-7FPLWG

Attn: JKR

Highway between Miri and Bintulu is in very bad condition now.For example, highway after Bekenu Bridge and road at the Miri-Bintulu boundary.
Hope the authority can look into the problem.Thanks.

Talikhidmat received feedback from agency.

Please be informed that our office has contacted the caller and he has been informed that JKR Sarawak is in the process of handing over the road to the contractor for the maintenance work.
psim

Postby psim » Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:18 pm

T-7FS3NW

Attn:Miri City Council & JKR Miri

The authority must immediately tackle the traffic jam at Pujut 7 roundabout and at the bridge at Pujut 7. It takes ½ hr to go through this massive jam. This traffic jam makes living in Pujut 7 area and PermyJaya/Senadin area no more attractive – in fact becoming a nightmare.

Also, whatever happened to the project to build a bypass from PermyJaya/Senadin straight through to Miri airport with a new bridge crossing the Miri river at Pujut 1/Padang Kerbau?

TALIKHIDMAT received feedback from JKR Miri.

We are in the process of looking into the converting of the Pujut 7 roundabout into a signalized junction and the junction improvement works pending approval and fund allocation.
psim

Postby psim » Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:23 pm

T-7FWLJW

There was 2 day weekly "Pasar Malam" at Saberkas Commercial Centre on Friday & Saturday.

However, the hawkers of Pasar Malam starts to occupy the parking space in front of my shop (xx Trading Co.)since Thursday afternoon recently. This had caused my hardware business being affected because my customers find hardly to find the parking lots to park their car. As a result, they reluctant to come to my shop to purchase hardware.

I understand the hawkers do like that is due to they can't guarantee they can have enough space every week to carry out their business.Hence, I am not complain the issue here but I hope the authority can find the win-win solution to solve it.

Thanks.

From Tay Boon Pang
Date Monday, June 30, 2008 1:05 pm

First and foremost, we would like to thank Mr.x for bringing this matter to our attention. Our section had passed down the message to the relevant section in requesting them to investigate. If the information, is found to be true, they have to notify the supervisors on site at Pasar Malam to stop such practice before the next Pasar Malam (unauthorized occupation of parking lots in advance before the permitted hours).

Thank you and best regards from

Public Relations Officer,
Miri City Council
psim

Postby psim » Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:28 pm

T-7G4GZ2

Attn: Miri City Council(MCC)

The drain cover between Lot 3040 & Lot 3060, Jalan Morsjaya 2 is stolen.I think this will endanger the road users, especially motorcyclists.
Hope MCC can replace it as soon as possible.

Thanks.

TALIKHIDMAT received feedback from MCC.

Please be informed that the case on report of missing drain covers at Morsjaya Com. Centre had been referred to dept concerned on 1/7/08 for necessary attention.

Service Order will be issued to contractor to supply and re-instated the drain covers.

Thank you and best regards,
Public Relations Section,
MCC.
psim

Postby psim » Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:41 pm

T-7GM5UP
Attn: Miri City Council (MCC)

There's massive traffic jam along Jalan Pelita Utama (Example:the road along Al fresco and Cherries Berries) especially during nighttime.

I think the root cause is due to sliding parking lot which provide room for "double parking".From my point of view, at least 30% parking space can be saved if straight parking lot is used instead meanwhile the "double parking" problem is solved.

Anyway, this is just my personal view and I surrender it for MCC to decide what is the best solution to tackle this issue.Thanks.

Dear Sir,

Please be informed that the suggestion of change of parking lots layout from "angle" parking into "parallel" parking at the road along Al Fresco and Cherries Berries has been forwarded to the relevant department and, committee for consideration.

However, it was noted that the road where Al Fresco and Cherries Berries are situated is called Jalan Ngo King Hi and Jalan Pelita Utama is where Coffee Shop 88 is situated.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Best regards from

Public Relations Section
MCC
psim

Postby psim » Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:44 pm

T-7GMBG8

Attn: Miri City Council (MCC)

Dear Sir,

MCC restricted my pub (Balcony Cafe & Pub) operation hour until 2 am only. I was informed that is due to avoid any unnecessary fighting after drunken.
Just for your information, my customers not only restricts to local, others are coming from Brunei or West Malaysians also.KL shop closes at 3 am, that's the typical night lifestyle at West Malaysian.

From my personal view, if we stick to conventional 3am, when my customer come to my shop at 10pm, then he also already spend 5 hours there.Would a 5 hours drunken man can fight with others?

Hope MCC can revise the night shop operation hour because Beverage industry is one of the important elements of Tourism industry.Moreover, Miri now is called "Resort City". Our Miri administration policy should adhere to the "Miri Resort City" slogan.

Thanks.

From Tay Boon Pang <tayspamc@miricouncil.gov.my>
Date: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 1:01 pm ,

Thank you for the suggestion from Mr. Ma concerning the extension of, operating hours of entertainment outlets until 3.00 a.m. for the good of, tourism related industries.

However, please be informed that the operating hours is being laid down by the State Government through its directive from Ministry of Environment & Public Health for compliance of all local councils, throughout Sarawak. In light of this, we are unable to relax the operating hours for the time being until such time there is a new, directive to this effect.

Nevertheless, such suggestion can be brought up in appropriate avenue for further deliberations.

Thank you and best regards from,
Public Relations Section,
Miri City Council.
psim

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback for Miri