When will I get my first bill after I subscribe to the UniFi package?
The first bill can be expected around 1 month after service is activated. The first bill will also include a one month advance payment.Where can I pay my UniFi bill?
You may refer to the How to Make Payments page here.Is there any penalty if I terminate my UniFi service?
For early terminations, customers shall pay a penalty of RM500. There will be no penalty charges for termination after the minimum contract period (24 months). Customers must also settle any outstanding bill prior to termination. For more information, please refer to your service Terms & Conditions.What if I need to relocate my UniFi service? Are there any charges that I need to pay?
Relocation requests can be made at select TMpoint outlets and is subject to service availability. A relocation fee of RM300 shall apply.
I’m a foreigner customer, can I subscribe UniFi via UniFi portal? No you can’t. The registration via UniFi portal will be blocked for foreigner customer. You need to go nearest TMpoint in order to subscribe for UniFi package.If I want to subscribe 3 UniFi package, do I need to pay total of RM3000 upfront deposit?
Yes. The upfront deposit must be paid per UniFi package.What happened to my deposit if I want to change ownership of my UniFi account to my other foreigner friend? Is it transferable?
The deposit paid is not transferable. You will need to pay another RM1000 deposit for the new ownership account. Your deposit in the old account will be refunded back. However, if you have any outstanding amount, the deposit amount will knock off your outstanding amount before it can be refunded to you.I’m a foreigner or non-Malaysian citizen, can I subscribe UniFi at one of the TM Authorized Dealer (TAD)?
No. For foreigner or non-Malaysian citizen, you may need to go to the nearest TMpoint to subscribe UniFi package.How do I retrieve my UniFi bill statement?
i) Paper (hardcopy) bill – chargeable at RM8/month via portal services (currently waived)
ii) Email (softcopy) bill – FREE and will be sent by default to all customers’ preferred email and UniFi email at http://webmail.unifi.my
iii) Online Billing via myUniFi portal at (https://occ.unifi.my
How do I make payments for my UniFi service?
You can make payment through myUniFi portal (online payment), TMpoint, TMpoint Authorised Dealer (TAD), POS Malaysia and branches of selected preferred online banking channels. Please refer more on Payment Guides at TM UniFi portal at http://www.tm.com.my/unifi/help-support ... uides.aspxHow do I make online payments via myUniFi portal?
Step 1: Sign in to MyUniFi at https://occ.unifi.my
Step 2: Click MyBill tab
Step 3: Scroll down to Pay Your Bill and click Make Payment button
Step 4: Fill in the form and click Continue button to proceed with the paymentHow do I change my email billing address?
You can change your billing profile at myUniFi portal under MyProfile section or by sending us email request via email@example.com
or by making request via TMpoint.How do I change my UniFi billing method?
You can change your UniFi billing method via MyProfile section or by sending us email request via firstname.lastname@example.org
or by making request via TMpoint.I cannot open the UniFi softcopy bill attachment received to my email. What should I do?
Adobe Reader (version 7 or above) is required to view the statement. If you do not have Adobe Reader installed, you can download it for free at the Adobe website.I did not receive my UniFi statements. What should I do?
To enhance customer reachability, we are sending UniFi bills via your preferred and UniFi email address. Please access your UniFi mails via http://webmail.unifi.my
Also, please verify your preferred email address for billing at MyProfile section in myUniFi portal is correct. Your UniFi email bill may have been sent to your junk mail folder. To avoid future emails like this from being automatically sent to your junk mail folder, we suggest that you add our email address email@example.com
to your Address Book and/or the “Approved Sender” list.Can I check my previous month statement?
Yes. You can view your past 6 months bill statement via myUniFi under MyBill section10 Things You Should Know About UniFi
1. This service is a 24- month contract and a termination fee of RM500 is chargeable for termination of service within the contract period.
2. If your premises reside in high rise building served via copper, you must terminate your existing Streamyx service (if any).
3. Minimal drilling is required for fibre installation to the premise. You will be responsible for providing TV and 4-socket extension cord to complete the installation. No installation appointment will be made for premises under renovation.
4. All triple play services (internet, voice and TV) must be activated during service installation. Partial service activation is not allowed.
5. UniFi is a wired broadband service. Wireless connectivity is an option and is subject to interference and obstructions factor.
6. UniFi account owner or authorised contact person must be available during the service installation. For high rise premises, owners are required to make arrangement with Building Management Office for installation permission, internal cabling and access to telecommunication room.
7. Installation fee includes external cable entrance and up to 15 metres fiber cable internal wiring, 15 metres for Ethernet, 15 metres telephone cables (VDSL) and 30 metres for casing (raceway). Additional charges will be applied for cables more than 15 metres and 30 metres casing (raceway) and charges will be included in your UniFi bill.
8. For other optional installation e.g. wiring above ceiling, you may appoint your own contractor or deal directly with TM appointed contractor. Payment will be made directly to the contractor. However, additional charges will be applied for standard cables more than 15 metres and charges will be included in your UniFi bill.
9. Please provide correct and valid Billing Address / Postal Address. Select either paper bill or e-mail bill (please provide valid and preferred e-mail address). Bill is also accessible at myUniFi (https://occ.unifi.my
). TM may impose a minimal monthly charge for paper bill with notification given.
10. All UniFi equipment provided by TM is subject to 12 months warranty period.
more info visit http://www.tm.com.my/PublishingImages/u ... stions.pdf