Advertise here

RM 12K min salary to buy House

The general discussion forum for everyone.

Re: RM 12K min salary to buy House

Postby panzai » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:36 am

agree with DMsia's and gorshan's comment

Govt should play active role to ensure the resident welfare is well taken care of. house is basic need.. even the low cost that they introduce actually cheap - but selling and multiple folds of profit by the developer. how do u expect a family can be happy to live in a small 3 rooms terrace. and 1 room only good enough to be use as store? dont they think if the family have kids of both boys and girls which should be in separate rooms.

Its getting tough for the mass, and they want to introduce more taxes - instead of giving tax relief.

one thing for sure, in sarawak - raw material is monopolized by a certain company. we know what company and who own arent we. becoz of this we have to pay higher price and worst for miri - low quality built and using cheap material.

increase of property mostly based on speculation. it will benefit the investors but not for people with real need.
They told Americans and other visitors,that they needed "democracy" and "freedom" never realizing it was a cut throat system, where the biggest dog eats the rest, but they were enchanted with those words, never realizing that in America, there was no free medicine, no free hospitals, no free housing, no free education and no free food, except when people had to beg or go to long lines to get soup-Mu'ummar Qaddafi's last speech
panzai

Postby icy_strawberry » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:53 am

mevotex wrote:It's tough.... Asian home prices in general is rising fast, in contrast with Europe and North America whose prices is plummeting due to crisis.

But it's not necessary to always go for new home. I recently bought 2 house properties in Cali, one I obtained from foreclosure (property seized by bank) and another from bankruptcy listing (property seized by court following the bankruptcy of the owner) Took the loan and it's total US$1,045/mth for both. So if you consider RM12K/mth, can buy 7 properties :shock: :shock:

how to get the very first info of bankruptcy listing other than newspaper?
icy_strawberry

Postby MonkeyKing » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:55 am

The property sector is booming, lots of businessman joining into the sector due to very good profit margin but at the expense of the buyers especially the middle-low income group. I just wondering how these people gonna pay for the housing loan of > RM200K ??? How about the downpayment of at least 5%-10% ??? Then renovations and buying new furnitures and electrical appliances ???
REALLY CRAZY !!!

The government using the EPF money to "help" and giving out loan to the buyers are in fact creating additional burden to the people.
MonkeyKing

Postby mevotex » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:06 pm

icy_strawberry wrote:
mevotex wrote:It's tough.... Asian home prices in general is rising fast, in contrast with Europe and North America whose prices is plummeting due to crisis.

But it's not necessary to always go for new home. I recently bought 2 house properties in Cali, one I obtained from foreclosure (property seized by bank) and another from bankruptcy listing (property seized by court following the bankruptcy of the owner) Took the loan and it's total US$1,045/mth for both. So if you consider RM12K/mth, can buy 7 properties :shock: :shock:

how to get the very first info of bankruptcy listing other than newspaper?

In US, new bankruptcy lists come in almost everyday, there are lots of specialized agent and website who will track this and email you those listings which met your criteria. The site which found me my houses is foreclosuretogo.com

As for Malaysia, I ain't so sure....
mevotex

Postby drewwhite » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:56 pm

A lot of people want to own a home. Given, the industry is volatile and it really is not as good an investment as one might thank. One can save money by purchasing a foreclosed home, but inspect it cautiously before buying. Well, according to most of the polls indicate the average American already does or aspires to own their own home. Perhaps buying a new house can be daunting. And the average discount on a foreclosure is about 20 percent, according to the Washington Post. As with basically everything regarding housing, however, savings or losses come down to the economy of scale, which means the individual house itself and the surrounding area matters. Thus, the actual discount depends on where the interested buyer resides, among other things. Source of article: Tips about buying a foreclosed home.
drewwhite

Postby dopamineblitz » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:32 pm

The only cheap housing area is at Sungai Baong..
dopamineblitz

Postby panzai » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:53 pm

dopamineblitz wrote:The only cheap housing area is at Sungai Baong..

yeah,, the muslim cemetery.. even the chinese cemetery next door is expensive :mrgreen:
They told Americans and other visitors,that they needed "democracy" and "freedom" never realizing it was a cut throat system, where the biggest dog eats the rest, but they were enchanted with those words, never realizing that in America, there was no free medicine, no free hospitals, no free housing, no free education and no free food, except when people had to beg or go to long lines to get soup-Mu'ummar Qaddafi's last speech
panzai

Postby liv_amanda » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:41 am

vertigo wrote:for bintulu, there's no new house cost less than rm350k anymore, period.

yep. and the rented house? tak payah cakap.
liv_amanda

Postby MARINE SURVEYOR » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:04 am

he he..my salary monthly rm 500
"THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO LOOSE"
MARINE SURVEYOR

Postby keranci » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:54 am

Now housing price keep on increase every year. I heard one of the famous developer in Miri (Taman Jelita) her staff talk with my friend. Since they are best friend too. My friend just ask izzit true cost to build for one house like Semi-d costly and the house price is Rm 350K to Rm 420K . Is that reasonable for the current price. She said NO. Premium land price plus all material n labour so on they only spend RM 80K +++ for one Semi D house . What????? If they use low quality material the cost could be only around Rm 50K. So that mean even they sell house like semi-d price around RM220. They still can get untung. How about terrace house? The price could be cheaper than semi d house.

For example Semi-d price RM370 - RM80++ = RM2XX +++ untung ... :roll:

Today if salary Rm12k still ok to buy a new house price around Rm300++ but how about for those salary below Rm5k unless you have extra more money for the deposit at least 50%. :roll: :roll:
keranci

Postby sebastian » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:39 am

keranci wrote:Now housing price keep on increase every year. I heard one of the famous developer in Miri (Taman Jelita) her staff talk with my friend. Since they are best friend too. My friend just ask izzit true cost to build for one house like Semi-d costly and the house price is Rm 350K to Rm 420K . Is that reasonable for the current price. She said NO. Premium land price plus all material n labour so on they only spend RM 80K +++ for one Semi D house . What????? If they use low quality material the cost could be only around Rm 50K. So that mean even they sell house like semi-d price around RM220. They still can get untung. How about terrace house? The price could be cheaper than semi d house.

For example Semi-d price RM370 - RM80++ = RM2XX +++ untung ... :roll:

Today if salary Rm12k still ok to buy a new house price around Rm300++ but how about for those salary below Rm5k unless you have extra more money for the deposit at least 50%. :roll: :roll:

dont forget the cost borne by developer for the road,drain,reserved area for plants.undertable $ for approvin documents n plan etc
sebastian

Postby gorshan » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:33 pm

land, sand, cement, kayu balak, transportation, finance mafias + corrupt officials.

get rid of all these leeches and semi D double-story houses in Sarawak should not cost more than RM80,000 - RM120,000 per unit.

but its easier said than done. except voting them out of office.
gorshan

Postby sebastian » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:47 pm

gorshan wrote:land, sand, cement, kayu balak, transportation, finance mafias + corrupt officials.

get rid of all these leeches and semi D double-story houses in Sarawak should not cost more than RM80,000 - RM120,000 per unit.

even a 10 point land would cost you 80k oledi if 8k/pts plus where u can still find 8k per pt nw in town?
sebastian

Postby gorshan » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:37 pm

sebastian wrote:
gorshan wrote:land, sand, cement, kayu balak, transportation, finance mafias + corrupt officials.

even a 10 point land would cost you 80k oledi if 8k/pts plus where u can still find 8k per pt nw in town?

i am talking about whole of Sarawak in general. land price town area is expensive so house prices will increase based on high demand for extremely limited land . maybe one way urban land prices can be reduced is for the govt to release some govt land to make land outside urban areas more attractive . or get rid of the bumis non bumis land category classification meaning allowing non bumis to buy bumis land (drastic). but to suggest this would make the Perkasa Pekida boys howls for blood. :lol: :lol:
gorshan

Postby rabbit75 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:51 pm

don't forget you need to change your land title that cost alot. sesco ,laku , telekom all of them are blood sucking vampire .
rabbit75

PreviousNext

Return to Miricom Lounge