Advertise here

Vacancy Civil & Structural Design Engineer

Job hunting, hiring, vacancies, related services, etc.
Forum rules
DISCLAIMER: MiriCommunity.net is not liable or responsible for any disputes or problems arising from the usage of the Classifieds forum. Use at own risk.

NOTE: The Classifieds is not a chatting forum. Uncalled-for postings will not be tolerated.

Vacancy Civil & Structural Design Engineer

Postby JPASB MYY » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:56 am

JPA (a subsidiary and Engineering Outfit of Petra Energy Berhad) are a locally established Engineering Company with ISO 9001 Certification seeking for competent, goal-orientated and self motivate professionals/persons to join our Organization for the immediate position as follow:

1) CSDE-001 – Civil and Structural Design Engineer (Miri – 2 Post, Kuching – 1 post)
• Candidate must possess a recognized Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering or equivalent with minimum 3-5 years design experience in Oil & Gas and/or building construction industry.
• With ability to operate CAD system or design software such as Staadpro, Autocad, Esteem or other related engineering software.
• Able to work independently, results-oriented, with self-esteem and good interpersonal skills, initiative and able to work as a team.
• With good command in English, Bahasa Malaysia would be added advantageous.
• Fresh graduate are also encouraged to apply.

Interested candidates are invited to send in their application with full details & experience and a non-returnable passport-sized photograph and expected salary via post, fax or email to the following Addresses:
Lot 1386, Jalan Kubu, Miri Centre Point Phase 2, 98000 Miri, Sarawak.
Tel : 085-438178 Fax : 085-438196
The HR/Admin. Manager
Email address : hr@akal.com.my
JPASB MYY

Re: Vacancy Civil & Structural Design Engineer

Postby gwen » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:32 am

Hai,
I'm wondering if there are any vacancies for above said position anymore? or other matching position at the moment (preferred in miri)?
Kindly reply me if there are any matching positions open.
Thanks!
gwen

Return to Jobs