Maybe u should try this ...
Malaysia Airport Berhad
1st CLASS OPPORTUNITIES FROM THE WORLD'S BEST AIRPORT
Malaysia Airports is an established public-listed company primarily involved in the management, operation and maintenance as well as provision of airport related services to the majority of airports in Malaysia with KLIA being the flagship. As a dominant player with high ambition, we understand that it is the cumulative knowledge, expertise and talents of our people, which will lead us to future success. As such, we place great emphasis on our human capital to meet the challenges and demands of the present and future environment.
Executive - Internal Audit
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Support the Manager in the performance of audit assignments.
* Perform the engagement planning for area assigned, the execution and the reporting
* Participate in the quality program of the division
* Uphold professional standards at all times
* Strong analytical skills
* Good communication skills both verbal and written
* Knowledgeable in auditing techniques and financial controls
* Degree in Accounting, Information Technology, Business Administration or other related discipline with minimum of 3 years external audit working experience or internal audit or quality assurance
* A member of MIA and IIAM
Interested candidates please send the Curriculum Vitae with Photostat copies of academic qualification, other relevant certification and a passport size photograph (with name written at the back) to:
Human Resource Division
Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad (Co. No. 487092-W)
Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Applications should reach to above address not later than 11 July 2008
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For more information you may log on to http://www.malaysiaairports.com.my