Advertise here

Photography Tour in Kota Kinabalu >>> Mount Kinabalu

Showcase your craft in our local gallery, provide reviews, seek to learn new techniques, share knowledge, and make friends.

Photography Tour in Kota Kinabalu >>> Mount Kinabalu

Postby asarawakianinkk » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:04 am

Hi... I'm a Sarawakian. Stayed in Miri for 7 years. Now reside in Kota Kinabalu for 11 years already. Last year, I bought my Nikon D90 and started my hobby in photography. Below are some photos of Mount Kinabalu that I took. Currently I'm doing full time private photography tour for photographers in Kota Kinabalu between 1-4 persons and my business partner is teaching basic, intermediate & studio photography. For Mount Kinabalu shooting time is between 4am - 9am. I will bring you to my "secret" location. If you are coming to Kota Kinabalu for photography purpose, please feel free to contact me. (I can speak English, Malay, Sarawak Hakka, Teochew, Hokkien, Mandarin & Bidayuh).

asarawakianinkk

Re: Photography Tour in Kota Kinabalu >>> Mount Kinabalu

Postby zombiez » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:40 am

Hello... nice picture. My colleague and I plan to climb mount KK somewhere in March next year. Intended to do it this year but had to cancel.
Our plan was to capture the beauty of the mountain and the surround scenery. Was in KK last year for Christmas, and we shoot quite a number of pictures. Both of us are Nikon owner, D80 and D5000. Maybe you can share with us some nice place to take pictures. Plan to do another trip to KK for our photo walkabout.
zombiez

Return to Photography