Advertise here

Nikon D3100 price in Miri?

Showcase your craft in our local gallery, provide reviews, seek to learn new techniques, share knowledge, and make friends.

Nikon D3100 price in Miri?

Postby papalok » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:18 pm

I'm amateur in photography.
User avatar
papalok
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:42 pm

Re: Nikon D3100 price in Miri?

Postby egens » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:55 am

hi papalok, i'm new..
please share some tips and tricks?
CIRIt or DIE..
egens
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:06 pm

Re: Nikon D3100 price in Miri?

Postby vertigo » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:24 pm

there's a newly open camera shop selling nikon products at merdeka mall lobby there. went there last week - nice shopkeeper though. :)
User avatar
vertigo
 
Posts: 4713
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:16 pm
Location: @Ming Xin having a plate of Halal Kampua

Re: Nikon D3100 price in Miri?

Postby egens » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:36 pm

i wish i can find expired film for sale in miri..
CIRIt or DIE..
egens
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:06 pm

Re: Nikon D3100 price in Miri?

Postby papalok » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:09 am

egens wrote:hi papalok, i'm new..
please share some tips and tricks?


it's the 'moment'...then shoot...:)
User avatar
papalok
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:42 pm

Re: Nikon D3100 price in Miri?

Postby papalok » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:11 am

vertigo: the nice shopkeeper sounds interesting. I'll go n check it out..TQss!
User avatar
papalok
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:42 pm

Re: Nikon D3100 price in Miri?

Postby g@b@nTr0m3n » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:51 am

The Nikon shop in merdeka mall has d3100.dono bout the price but d7000 is reasonable.can still bargain.plenty accessories as well.bought my MC-DC2 shutter release and tripod there.tripod mostly velbon and manfrotto.
Senior Inspector. Watching every thread and statements.
User avatar
g@b@nTr0m3n
 
Posts: 1224
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:55 pm
Location: IsRa3l of mIrI

Re: Nikon D3100 price in Miri?

Postby vertigo » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:58 pm

egens wrote:hi papalok, i'm new..
please share some tips and tricks?


always shoot with prime lens....hehehehe
User avatar
vertigo
 
Posts: 4713
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:16 pm
Location: @Ming Xin having a plate of Halal Kampua

Re: Nikon D3100 price in Miri?

Postby egens » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:13 pm

vertigo wrote:
egens wrote:hi papalok, i'm new..
please share some tips and tricks?


always shoot with prime lens....hehehehe


what prime lens u got? can try test cuba?
i'm planned to buy prime lens, but donno which prime lens to buy.
CIRIt or DIE..
egens
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:06 pm

Re: Nikon D3100 price in Miri?

Postby lasting99 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:18 pm

egens wrote:
vertigo wrote:
egens wrote:hi papalok, i'm new..
please share some tips and tricks?


always shoot with prime lens....hehehehe


what prime lens u got? can try test cuba?
i'm planned to buy prime lens, but donno which prime lens to buy.


I got Optimus Prime :P hehehehe...
User avatar
lasting99
 
Posts: 1760
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:58 pm

Re: Nikon D3100 price in Miri?

Postby egens » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:46 pm

lasting99 wrote:
egens wrote:
vertigo wrote:
egens wrote:hi papalok, i'm new..
please share some tips and tricks?


always shoot with prime lens....hehehehe


what prime lens u got? can try test cuba?
i'm planned to buy prime lens, but donno which prime lens to buy.


I got Optimus Prime :P hehehehe...


can shoot real bullet ka? :P
CIRIt or DIE..
egens
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:06 pm

Re: Nikon D3100 price in Miri?

Postby lasting99 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:19 pm

egens wrote:
lasting99 wrote:
egens wrote:
vertigo wrote:
egens wrote:hi papalok, i'm new..
please share some tips and tricks?


always shoot with prime lens....hehehehe


what prime lens u got? can try test cuba?
i'm planned to buy prime lens, but donno which prime lens to buy.


I got Optimus Prime :P hehehehe...


can shoot real bullet ka? :P


Well, it shoots real LED lights if that's what u mean! Ahhahaha...

How come no more yamcha after inspire left?
User avatar
lasting99
 
Posts: 1760
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:58 pm

Re: Nikon D3100 price in Miri?

Postby egens » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:33 pm

ya lorr..how come aaa...
CIRIt or DIE..
egens
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:06 pm

Re: Nikon D3100 price in Miri?

Postby egens » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:38 pm

ya lorr..how come aaa...
CIRIt or DIE..
egens
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:06 pm

Re: Nikon D3100 price in Miri?

Postby lasting99 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:24 pm

egens wrote:ya lorr..how come aaa...


Let's drag inspire back here from mukah!

Btw, thread starter, the price for D3100 in Miri is about RM1980/-
User avatar
lasting99
 
Posts: 1760
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:58 pm

Next

Return to Photography

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Advertise here