Advertise here

All buy-or-sell topic goes into Classifieds subforum

Showcase your craft in our local gallery, provide reviews, seek to learn new techniques, share knowledge, and make friends.

All buy-or-sell topic goes into Classifieds subforum

Postby Jack » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:59 pm

Hi guys,

Please ensure any buy-or-sell topics are posted in the appropriate Classifieds subforum. It is time for everyone to get together to do some housekeeping to separate real topic of discussions from advertisements in every forum. If you see any buy or sell topics posted outside of the Classifieds forum or hijacking a discussion topic in attempt to buy or sell, please kindly report it (by clicking the "!" button right next to the posting) so that corrective actions will be taken by moderators and admins (e.g. delete, move, ban, etc). The Classifieds forum has been created for everyone - so use it properly. Thanks for your cooperation.
Jack
Administrator

Re: All buy-or-sell topic goes into Classifieds subforum

Postby lace » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:14 pm

noted~
Currently Playing:
:Diablo 3
:Dota 2

My Rig
Alienware m15x
Steel Series Sensei Fnatic Edition
Steel Series Siberia V2 White
Razer Goliathus Control Mat
Steel Series QCK Mass Mousing Surface
Steel Series Qck Mini Diablo Version Mousing Surface
Samsung E2223 LCD
Iphone 4 16gb black
Iphone 4s 16gb white
lace

Postby DK Sparco » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:11 pm

Okay... :wink:
DK Sparco

Postby KiMu'S » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:12 am

As you Wish.. :lol:
BUY CROCS SHOES & ONE DROP PERFUMES FROM ME!!(MIRI)
http://crocstm4u.blogspot.com
KiMu'S

Postby alexzamhari88 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:22 pm

copy that sir and will do so.
alexzamhari88

Postby jijoe » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:40 pm

noted & thank you~
jijoe

Postby Susanna » Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:10 pm

ok
Susanna

Postby broadbandshop » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:00 pm

Jack wrote:Hi guys,

Please ensure any buy-or-sell topics are posted in the appropriate Classifieds subforum. It is time for everyone to get together to do some housekeeping to separate real topic of discussions from advertisements in every forum. If you see any buy or sell topics posted outside of the Classifieds forum or hijacking a discussion topic in attempt to buy or sell, please kindly report it (by clicking the "!" button right next to the posting) so that corrective actions will be taken by moderators and admins (e.g. delete, move, ban, etc). The Classifieds forum has been created for everyone - so use it properly. Thanks for your cooperation.

Heloo jack why i cannot use PM service...?
I'm a authorized reseller for TM Homeline,Streamyx Broadband,P1 Wimax and Celcom Broadband with online registration fast and easy nationwide..2 years experience on this jobs,for any inquiries please contact me at 016-6107076

Visit my online shop : http://www.broadbandshop.blogspot.com

My name is Tim contact me for any inquiries. Own shop will be opened at Kuching on 2011 soon. Thank for supporting me.
broadbandshop

Postby Jack » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:04 pm

The forum system is configured not to allow newly registered users without at least 5 postings to make any PM or to get by with the queued posting moderation. This is due to obvious reasons such as scamming, spamming, trolling, flaming, etc. Let me know if you need further assistance.
Jack
Administrator

Postby lasting99 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:03 am

Jack wrote:The forum system is configured not to allow newly registered users without at least 5 postings to make any PM or to get by with the queued posting moderation. This is due to obvious reasons such as scamming, spamming, trolling, flaming, etc. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Yes, I think you can make it at least 20 post. PhotoMalaysia requires 50 posts. This method/system can help reduce fraud/scam but not eliminating it. Most spammers do not have the patient to post 50 posts. Also amend your T&C and/or R&R so that all "for Sale" or "[WTS]" must be in classify section, and empower you & moderator to delete any buy/sell posted elsewhere. You don't have to put in your effort to move it to correct section for them.

The following from Photo Malaysia:
Buy / Sell (Photography) Buy & Sell PHOTOGRAPHY RELATED stuff here. This forum is for personal use only!
Traders, Businesses and Companies with obvious commercial intent must register for Entrepreneur Membership before advertising in here. Posting on behalf of friends is NOT ALLOWED. And No M.W.T.S.(Might Want To Sell) posts here please. Limit yourself to a maximum of 3 active items or your posts will be deleted and your account may be suspended. We do not need any Price Policing here. Do not post any price comparisons/references, or any unrelated or unnecessary comments in somebody's Buy or Sell thread, or your post will be deleted and you may be banned. This board is NOT for Mass Order. Sales of Drugs, cigarettes, Liquor are not allowed.
CAVEAT EMPTOR. PhotoMalaysia will not be held responsible for any quality issues, quality claims, authenticity of goods bought and sold here, repercussions arising from activities in this thread, and nor will PM officials be the arbiter of any disputes arising from anybody using this facility. Use these columns only at your own risk and check everything yourself before you part with your money. Posts which go against these rules may be deleted without warning.

http://www.photomalaysia.com/forums/for ... y.php?f=18

and their Pasar Malam thread: http://www.photomalaysia.com/forums/for ... y.php?f=26
lasting99

Postby Jack » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:19 pm

Thanks for the constructive feedback. Shall review the current setup prior making any amendments.
Jack
Administrator

Postby mcp » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:55 pm

may i know what is the requirement to make a post? for new user
mcp

Postby nowpast » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:16 pm

ookie dookie ..
nowpast
nowpast

Postby michaelsb » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:27 pm

may i know what is the requirement to make a post? for new user
michaelsb

Postby Tigerbeard » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:56 am

Average how long does it take to approve my post?
Marine Apartment for Rent! Refer: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=44456
Tigerbeard

Next

Return to Photography