- By accessing “MiriCommunity.net” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “MiriCommunity.net”, “http://www.miricommunity.net”), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms and rules. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms and rules then please do not access and/or use “MiriCommunity.net”. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of “MiriCommunity.net” after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms and rules as they are updated and/or amended.
- Our forums are powered by phpBB (hereinafter “they”, “them”, “their”, “phpBB software”, “www.phpbb.com”, “phpBB Group”, “phpBB Teams”) which is a bulletin board solution released under the “General Public License” (hereinafter “GPL”) and can be downloaded from http://www.phpbb.com. The phpBB software only facilitates internet based discussions, the phpBB Group are not responsible for what we allow and/or disallow as permissible content and/or conduct. For further information about phpBB, please see: http://www.phpbb.com/.
- While the administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.
- You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “MiriCommunity.net” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “MiriCommunity.net” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “MiriCommunity.net” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
- All Posts May Be Reprinted. By submitting any materials, e-mail, or responding to material on MiriCommunity.net, you grant MiriCommunity.net the right to edit, publish, air and distribute the materials, your response, image and name in all media at any time. You represent and warrant that you are authorized to grant all rights given in the preceding sentence.
- Denied Access. If you feel you have been unfairly blocked from using the MiriCommunity.net forums or chatrooms, please state your reasons via email to email@example.com.
DISCLAIMER. THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, MIRICOMMUNITY.NET DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MIRICOMMUNITY.NET DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. MIRICOMMUNITY.NET DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT MIRICOMMUNITY.NET) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The TERMS & CONDITIONS and RULES & GUIDELINES may change at any time, please re-read them regularly.