Advertise here

Should a Girl/Married Woman Have a Man as Her Best Friend?

Discussion forum for taboos, traditions, cultures, sub/pop-cultures, trends, and history.

Should a Girl/Married Woman Have a Man as Her Best Friend?

Postby narc » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:52 am

Please point your review or opinion about this article about "Should a Girl/Married Woman Have a Man as Her Best Friend?" I am here kind a confusing/corious of what it mean to be?? Girl, please comment yourside view. Man, please comment youside too.. I know this subject not sattle since it well known. :?:
believe in your path way ... !!
User avatar
narc
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:28 pm
Location: Anti-Gravities

Re: Should a Girl/Married Woman Have a Man as Her Best Frien

Postby voya » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:16 am

Yes, why not ? A well wisher irrespective of gender is a best friend in anyway & every way.
voya
 
Posts: 276
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:45 am

Re: Should a Girl/Married Woman Have a Man as Her Best Frien

Postby Athrun_zala_faith » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:25 am

voya wrote:Yes, why not ? A well wisher irrespective of gender is a best friend in anyway & every way.


if the man is her husband, why not?

but if you are a women who is already married, but still go out much with another guy claimed to be 'best friend.'

what will your family and your husband think of you?

unless you both not yet get married, that is another story...
Zodiac Alliance of Freedom Treaty
User avatar
Athrun_zala_faith
 
Posts: 7120
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:14 am
Location: Miri,sarawak

Re: Should a Girl/Married Woman Have a Man as Her Best Frien

Postby dornz » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:44 am

married women should never have another man (aside from her husband) as her best friend.
-personally, i don't want my wife to get close with other man (best friend). that would mean that she cheat on me. i'm a jealous man.

single women (not in a relationship), however, can have as many man as her best friend she wanted to.
They who seek my life will be destroyed; they will go down to the depths of the earth. They will be given over to the sword and become food for jackals.
User avatar
dornz
 
Posts: 1495
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:32 am
Location: Bintulu-Miri

Re: Should a Girl/Married Woman Have a Man as Her Best Frien

Postby wgn_white » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:54 am

MARRIED WOMAN, don't use EXCUSE to be close to other man and say HE IS YOUR BESTFRIEND.

NO SUCH THING.

The time you get MARRIED, THAT TIME YOU SWEAR YOUR LOYALTY TO YOUR HUSBAND and he is the one should be your best friend. Not even other man or women.

SAME GOES TO MARRIED MAN.
User avatar
wgn_white
 
Posts: 1471
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:15 pm

Re: Should a Girl/Married Woman Have a Man as Her Best Frien

Postby dornz » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:05 am

wgn_white wrote:MARRIED WOMAN, don't use EXCUSE to be close to other man and say HE IS YOUR BESTFRIEND.

NO SUCH THING.

The time you get MARRIED, THAT TIME YOU SWEAR YOUR LOYALTY TO YOUR HUSBAND and he is the one should be your best friend. Not even other man or women.

SAME GOES TO MARRIED MAN.


agreed.

+1.12
They who seek my life will be destroyed; they will go down to the depths of the earth. They will be given over to the sword and become food for jackals.
User avatar
dornz
 
Posts: 1495
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:32 am
Location: Bintulu-Miri

Re: Should a Girl/Married Woman Have a Man as Her Best Frien

Postby Axxce00 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:18 am

Take ur own responsibilities when something happen... thats advice, sometimes we can't tell much since there is exception for some ppl. Some of them may have best friends although they had married (both man and wommen), but its rare in asia.
If u wanna do that way, u need to give a commitment to ur self and ur husband. There is limit within the relationship, u need obey some rule as well in this relationship. Otherwise, u will push over the limit and...KaBOOMMMM... divorce.....
User avatar
Axxce00
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:39 pm

Re: Should a Girl/Married Woman Have a Man as Her Best Frien

Postby BlackOrder » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:00 pm

dornz wrote:married women should never have another man (aside from her husband) as her best friend.
-personally, i don't want my wife to get close with other man (best friend). that would mean that she cheat on me. i'm a jealous man.

single women (not in a relationship), however, can have as many man as her best friend she wanted to.


How ever on the contrary , men can have as many female best friend as we want. Reason? Because we can. (Is your thinking like this?) :mrgreen:

No that was just a joke :lol: , however b4 we impose our will on another person, think! if that will is impose on ur own self, can you willingly succumbed to ur own idea? Or are we just another tyrant that wanna impose all different rules to others and neglect it ourself? If a married women cannot have any male best friend then YOU CANNOT HAVE ANY FEMALE CLOSE FREN TOO( ADMIT IT, MEN ARE MORE PRONE TO SUCCUMED TO "WEIRD" STITUATION)
Cruelty commands respect. Men may hate us. But, we don't ask for their love; only for their fear.
User avatar
BlackOrder
 
Posts: 321
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:18 pm

Re: Should a Girl/Married Woman Have a Man as Her Best Frien

Postby sad_face » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:39 pm

the "best friend" will try something one day
User avatar
sad_face
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:48 pm

Re: Should a Girl/Married Woman Have a Man as Her Best Frien

Postby dornz » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:23 pm

BlackOrder wrote:
How ever on the contrary , men can have as many female best friend as we want. Reason? Because we can. (Is your thinking like this?) :mrgreen:

No that was just a joke :lol: , however b4 we impose our will on another person, think! if that will is impose on ur own self, can you willingly succumbed to ur own idea? Or are we just another tyrant that wanna impose all different rules to others and neglect it ourself? If a married women cannot have any male best friend then YOU CANNOT HAVE ANY FEMALE CLOSE FREN TOO( ADMIT IT, MEN ARE MORE PRONE TO SUCCUMED TO "WEIRD" STITUATION)


yeahahahaha.

ouch.

no, its nothing like that lah..it goes vice-versa. hehe. it goes without saying.
married men cannot have women as best friend, and so married women cannot have men as best friend.

hehe. best friend konon2.tau2 bed friend kan? haha. joking.
:mrgreen: *ehem*
They who seek my life will be destroyed; they will go down to the depths of the earth. They will be given over to the sword and become food for jackals.
User avatar
dornz
 
Posts: 1495
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:32 am
Location: Bintulu-Miri

Re: Should a Girl/Married Woman Have a Man as Her Best Frien

Postby wgn_white » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:29 pm

BlackOrder wrote:
dornz wrote:married women should never have another man (aside from her husband) as her best friend.
-personally, i don't want my wife to get close with other man (best friend). that would mean that she cheat on me. i'm a jealous man.

single women (not in a relationship), however, can have as many man as her best friend she wanted to.


How ever on the contrary , men can have as many female best friend as we want. Reason? Because we can. (Is your thinking like this?) :mrgreen:

No that was just a joke :lol: , however b4 we impose our will on another person, think! if that will is impose on ur own self, can you willingly succumbed to ur own idea? Or are we just another tyrant that wanna impose all different rules to others and neglect it ourself? If a married women cannot have any male best friend then YOU CANNOT HAVE ANY FEMALE CLOSE FREN TOO( ADMIT IT, MEN ARE MORE PRONE TO SUCCUMED TO "WEIRD" STITUATION)


Well that's what I mean when I said;


wgn_white wrote:
SAME GOES TO MARRIED MAN.


:wink:
User avatar
wgn_white
 
Posts: 1471
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:15 pm

Re: Should a Girl/Married Woman Have a Man as Her Best Frien

Postby santana » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:48 pm

yeah why not to have a man as ur best fren..but make sure he is a gay or "pondan"..otherwise ur husband/bf will always get curious...ahahah
If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it. ~Mary Engelbreit
User avatar
santana
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:01 am
Location: Miri

Re: Should a Girl/Married Woman Have a Man as Her Best Frien

Postby wgn_white » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:02 pm

santana wrote:yeah why not to have a man as ur best fren..but make sure he is a gay or "pondan"..otherwise ur husband/bf will always get curious...ahahah


*facepalm* :mrgreen:
User avatar
wgn_white
 
Posts: 1471
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:15 pm

Re: Should a Girl/Married Woman Have a Man as Her Best Frien

Postby BlackOrder » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:33 pm

santana wrote:yeah why not to have a man as ur best fren..but make sure he is a gay or "pondan"..otherwise ur husband/bf will always get curious...ahahah


Greedy man ah. i like :mrgreen: . Trying to have the best of both world without raising too much alarm. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Cruelty commands respect. Men may hate us. But, we don't ask for their love; only for their fear.
User avatar
BlackOrder
 
Posts: 321
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:18 pm

Re: Should a Girl/Married Woman Have a Man as Her Best Frien

Postby vertigo » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:37 pm

please be specific. u mean have a man which is her husband or another man which is not her husband as her best friend?

I'll assume you're asking about having another man apart from you husband as a best friend. :)

so u can ask yourself la this question.

u want your hubby to have other woman as his bestfriend?

you can have another man as your bestfriend, but you have to know your limit. your husband is your top priority, anything secretive you have to let your husband knows it first. you want to go out with other guy also you need to let him know it first, best if you have other female companion. you still CAN go out with other male as a couple jalan-jalan doing nothing, but prepare of the outcome if other people sees you and start gossiping, don't think other people would just pass you by and think nothing.

well, unless your hubby don't give a damn about it. still, you have to inform him first of anything.

and this also applies vice-versa to the male as well. by the way it's a norm to let your significant other knows of anything first especially if you want to go out with some other people, by being secretive there's something you want to hide already.
User avatar
vertigo
 
Posts: 4713
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:16 pm
Location: @Ming Xin having a plate of Halal Kampua

Next

Return to Cultures

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


Advertise here