Advertise here

See Hua vs United Daily (Newspaper)

The local & international news forum.
Forum rules
  1. Contributors must provide the original link/source at the beginning of the article for authenticity.
  2. Contributors may Lock their topic to prevent any discussions.
  3. The News forum is NOT a place to promote own products/services/events. Please use the Classifieds forum instead.
  4. Reminder: The content/context of shared articles within this News forum may not reflect the opinion of the contributor.
  5. DISCLAIMER: MiriCommunity.net is not liable or responsible for any disputes or problems arising from the usage of the News forum. Use at own risk.

See Hua vs United Daily (Newspaper)

Postby vincoles » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:54 pm

See Hua vs United Daily . wat ur all opinion ..
See Hua Rm 15+.00/yrs , United Daily Rm3++.00
wish 1 good ..? how about the news...
some ppl say united gd, n some ppl say see hua also better..
drop your comment here...
vincoles

Re: See Hua vs United Daily (Newspaper)

Postby inspire » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:03 pm

sin chew...more on political news...and systematic their arrange the news..some more,gt mirinews also....very nice!!
WTBulk: Headphone related stuffs
viewtopic.php?f=60&t=59002
inspire

Postby inspire » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:23 pm

but..if you like to see picture(in same news),i recommended see hua...coz the reporter always capture more holy pic(bloody one) which sometimes nt sensored if compare to sin chew and united daily,and herad that the 'li hai' stuff from united have moved to see hua,so now i really can see see hua do better than united daily...united sucks lah,for my 2 cent!!!!!my own view nia...

my dad nt tempah newspaper one,coz arrive late,he go work 7 like that,and always go buy newspaperr outside my house the shoplot there,buy all the three newspaper home,and take two to shop,of coz,i take sin chew as my read!
inspire

Postby JimmyN » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:23 pm

United daily...advertisement..too expensive compare to others...why???
JimmyN

Postby swk » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:23 pm

This posting has been edited because of the poster's disregard/violation to the agreed Terms & Conditions and Rules & Guidelines. Repeating offenders would be banned without further notice.
swk

Postby dyii95 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:37 pm

personally, i think see hua is better. even on holidays, there are still newspaper.
dyii95

Postby inspire » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:43 am

dyii95 wrote:personally, i think see hua is better. even on holidays, there are still newspaper.

true also!
inspire

Postby stay1 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:20 am

It doesn't matter which newspaper you subscribe. It's all the same, the only differences are the cost of subscription and contents. Newspapers in Malaysia is not neutral in their news reporting. News are supposed to be unbiased so the readers gets opinions of both side, not being force down their throats.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Man - a being in search of meaning. --Plato

It doesn't matter if a cat is black or white, so long as it catches mice.
stay1

Postby HandsomeGuy » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:07 am

Yes, their advertisement charges are one of the most expensive among the local chinese dailies... maybe United Daily thoughty that they are still the no. 1 newspaper in the northern region of sarawak (actual fact, their circulation have been slowly catch-up by Sin Chew & See Hua).
HandsomeGuy

Postby HandsomeGuy » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:12 am

stay1 wrote:It doesn't matter which newspaper you subscribe. It's all the same, the only differences are the cost of subscription and contents. Newspapers in Malaysia is not neutral in their news reporting. News are supposed to be unbiased so the readers gets opinions of both side, not being force down their throats.

Couldn't agree more, what to do? We live in Malaysia, the land of everything possible... with money lah, of course...
HandsomeGuy

Postby HandsomeGuy » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:08 am

swk wrote:This posting has been edited because of the poster's disregard/violation to the agreed Terms & Conditions and Rules & Guidelines. Repeating offenders would be banned without further notice.

Stay1... I guess what you mentioned earlier also applies here :mrgreen:

Anyway, Sin Chew did good works in promoting and recognising MCNet, MakanManiacs, and some other local websites...
Thats why, I think MCNet will be getting toughter with our postings here... since the site has gain the attention of various parties now.
HandsomeGuy

Postby Vixious™ » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:16 am

stay1 wrote:It doesn't matter which newspaper you subscribe. It's all the same, the only differences are the cost of subscription and contents. Newspapers in Malaysia is not neutral in their news reporting. News are supposed to be unbiased so the readers gets opinions of both side, not being force down their throats.

Subscribe only to MCNET!! Because MCNET has a lot of unbiased 'reporter', 'food critic', 'political analyst' , and many many more... :mrgreen:
**!! SQUIRREL !!**
Vixious™

Postby wiseguy58 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:59 am

true...MCN reported faster than the news.....after any incident, it will be reported here within 1-2 hours... :mrgreen:
Please visit http://elsent.blogspot.com
We provide 1-stop multimedia service.....
Anything u unable to find in market eg movies, songs, games etc etc..WE HELP U TO FIND IT!!!!
wiseguy58

Postby LadyBird® » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:06 pm

back to the main topic please - see hua vs united daily (newspaper)
if fate favours me one day and i am are asked on what i want to be, i wouldn't wish to be someone else because i am wonderful the way i am now. deal with it if you wish to love me more.
LadyBird®

Postby HandsomeGuy » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:23 pm

The quality of news, paper quality (newsprint quality), no. of advertisements... have all deteriorated over the years. Their subscription and advertisement charges still remain one of the most expensive. :roll: :roll:
Poor management and incompetent staffs contributes to the slide / downfalls... :oops: :oops: :oops:
HandsomeGuy

Next

Return to News